Z959 mirroring to TCL Roku tv??

flyrz1910flyrz1910 United StatesPosts: 1

PLEASE someone tell me how to mirror my phone screen (zte model z959 cricket branded) to TCL Roku tv. I don't wanna just cast a few certain vids or pics. I need to mirror the whole cellphone screen to the tv. Also I don't wanna use a dongel or Chromecast or anything like that. Just wanna use wifi( same wifi for both phone and tv) or blue tooth. Please help!! Is there anything I can download, update? Right now I'm running Android 5.1.1 Thank you to anyone who can help me. I've been trying everything. I'm outta ideas. Sean

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In order to mirror what is on the phone to your TV, the device and TV both need to support miracast. I do not see this particular feature is mentioned on your phone's specification or feature so it is most likely that it does not support it.

If a device supports it, typically somewhere under the setting you will find option like miracast/cast/mirror(something along the the line of these wording) where you normally just enable it to cast what is on the phone to your TV. You could try to see if you find something like that there but if not, then the device does not support it (I suspect it does not since it was never mentioned).