free cases?

scan718scan718 United StatesPosts: 63 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see that there giving out free cases with max views, why oh why cant us early adaptors show our reciept and get one too?

Comments

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My guess would be that a new phone(s) may be coming out in the near future so this provides an extra incentive for people to buy the product that is currently available. I'm basing this on the fact that they just recently announced they will be once again looking for people interested in beta testing.

The ZTE online store has the Blade Max View TUDIA Merge case (in Matte Black & Metallic Slate colors) on sale for $12.99 (with free shipping), which is a pretty good price for what appears to be a quality case. The TUDIA online store is still selling that case for it's regular price of $24.99 but they do have two more color options available (blue & rose gold).

• scan718scan718 United StatesPosts: 63 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2019 6:31AM

Are you getting another Blade Max View (with free case) or just the case? I'm assuming you're just getting the case and if so, what color are you getting? Either way, you can't go wrong with either color.

• scan718scan718 United StatesPosts: 63 ✭✭✭✭✭

Metallic Slate, just the case.

Excellent choice. That's the color I would've gone with myself. I like the two-tone look and it's still classy while not being too flashy.