Update software ZTE BLADE ZMAX z982

Dansbclsd23Dansbclsd23 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Can I get an update please

Best Answer

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

There will no be no further updates to the Blade Z MAX.

Answers

• Dansbclsd23Dansbclsd23 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

I want a refund due to the standard of quality I expect. when sold this product, it was not made clear to me by your distributer that this could occur... I was sold a product which is now a defective. Please contact [email protected]

@Dansbclsd23 What issue(s) are you running into?

My phone should be able to update so it doesn't become slower. I switched carriers with a Samsung Galaxy and I could screen mirror without cables/have to be on the same network. Phones rated/dated/paid earlier/less than mine have an 8.1 version and do not run slow.

As with all carrier devices, they control if and when an update will be made for a device.

As for casting your screen, the Blade Z Max does have the ability to do so. When casting, make sure you are on the same 2.4 ghz WiFi connections. In the past other users have has this issue. Their TV will be paired to their 5ghz WiFi while the device is on 2.4ghz.

I need the direct phone number to someone from my carrier who has the authority to handle this matter. I shouldn't have to pay to connect through wifi to my tv when the phone I switched had the ability with no extra cost.

What brand of TV are you currently using?