Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Which design would you prefer for wallpaper?

Hello, Consumer Lab Would like to know your preference about the design of the following wallpapers. Please take one minute to complete this survey. Click on the link below to get started:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD5FLWD

Your answers will provide great assistance for us. Thank you very much for your participation.

Comments

• toyguy22toyguy22 United StatesPosts: 127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2019 4:49AM

I think this survey would be better if the pictures for the choices were bigger. It's hard to see the graphic on choice D. It's obviously a black background with some sort of blue-ish graphic in the center but can't really make out exactly what it's supposed to be.

Anyways, I chose C since the other choices seemed kind of boring to me. My 2nd choice would be D because I'm a big fan of using dark-themes/backgrounds on phones. Choices A and B don't appeal to me (especially Choice B) as I don't like having blindingly white backgrounds on my phone.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I chose D, but really depends on the phone. If it's an AMOLED display and a dark color phone (blue, black, gray, etc.), my preference would be to have a dark background. But if the phone's back color was white, I might have choose A or B for a lighter theme to go with a lighter looking phone.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

D or C. Voted for D because dark is better for battery. I usually like to do custom background images though.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

done. I choose A sine I feel the default wallpaper should show off the screen quality of the phone and I feel A looks best with the icons on the screen.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I chose D. I always tend to go with a black wallpaper/theme. Like others have noted it is better for battery as well.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

D. Better battery and with the brightness of screens today those brighter/lighter colors bother my eyes and don't hell well with some app icons I like on my homescreen

• austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 190 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also picked D. I'm a huge fan of dark themes. It's easier on the eyes and saves battery life.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I chose D because it's dark, but I didn't really like any of them.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I chose A.... I like the fresh new look of the design

• thejamaicansaucethejamaicansauce United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭

I chose D! I much prefer Dark Themes.

• asbestosasbestos United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭

chose the dark one also..

This discussion has been closed.