Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

How do you store and search your photos?

2»

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     I back up my photos in my clouds album automatically and remove my photos frequently. I have never run out of my storage space

Congrats Winners!

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     Others

Congratulations

• wiseman13wiseman13 United StatesPosts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     I back up my photos in my clouds album automatically and remove my photos frequently. I have never run out of my storage space

Nice. It literally pays to participate around here :).

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     Others

Congrats winners! :)

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod
     Others

Congrats guys!!!
    :)

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,596 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners!

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, @sshasan, and congratulations to the other winners as well.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
     Others

Was yesterday my lucky day? Rats! If only I had known :(

• MyhrddinMyhrddin United StatesPosts: 21 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Others

I'm happy to see that a lot of folks do utilize a MicroSD for storage with automatic backup handled by Google Photos. That's what I do as well. From my earlier experiences with Smartphones which were rather skimpy on internal storage, I early on adopted the behavior of setting default storage to MicroSD and the phone had to support at least a 32gb card.. of course now, you would probably say it'd better support at least a 64gb card. That's what I use now as well. And, try to make sure that it's a very reliable Class 10 card so it's less likely to lose content.
    I don't really "tag" pictures though and am curious about that process and what you think is best or easiest to do that with. (drop me a pm if you have a suggestion, thx).

• asbestosasbestos United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Others

I store the photos on the SD card, directly..

This discussion has been closed.