** SOFTWARE UPDATE Android Oreo (SD Card Only)** ** Axon 7 A2017U now on Android Oreo B20 **

1131415161719»

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

你的手机因该是Axon 7 mini,B14已经是最新的软件。

• haohao United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

我的手机是zte b2017g是否适合更新?

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

zte b2017g 是Axon 7 mini,这个软件是给axon 7,所以不能给你的手机更新。你的手机已经有了最新的软件,没有更新的了。

• untouchable4206untouchable4206 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Trying to download the firmware and both links have been taken down. Does anyone have the A2017UV2.1.0B20_SD.zip firmware and a working link to download?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The link is working fine for me, I just literally tap the link you posted and started downloading the zip package.

This is weird. I'm using Chrome browser on my personal machine. Just says failed and then the reasons...well aren't real clear. The fail download shows at the bottom.

Ok so I can download it through my phone only. Neither my laptop nor my desktop will let me download the file.

Windows 10 machines

Chrome browser. Same as my phone.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, there are some weird downloads from several site , with that same issue (failed to download) , and they work nice with a smartphone device.

Just glad you are downloading it now ✌️

I'm going to have to go back to the older firmware I guess. This new Oreo build is terrible. I'm not getting any email notifications. I have to open the app to check if I have any emails. SMS are hit or miss; mostly miss. Few other annoying things with volume and Bluetooth. The firmware is much faster but there is just a lot of bugs. Anyone have any fixes because I downgrade? I did delete my Google account before the upgrade like was suggested and I did a data wipe as well from the bootloader.

• MicoMico MiamiPosts: 8 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am on Axon 7 and it's nearly December 2019. I am on 7.1.1.

What's up with Oreo please?

Specifically:

-Does updating to Oreo still erases all data?

-Is Daydream finally working under Oreo?

-Have they fixed the bugs of Axon 7 working under Oreo e.g. overheating issues?

Just weighing in everything before I update to Oreo

Many thanks

• wiseman13wiseman13 United StatesPosts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

No new Oreo builds for the Axon 7. Daydream has been killed by Google now, so it cannot be added to a build now even if they wanted too. I ran the Oreo update and it does wipe all data, but it was stable for me for the 6 months before I dropped and broke the device.