Quick Note for Developers

x1tymezx1tymez United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I received my phone today. I'm loving it so far. Since I'm coming from other companies software. I would like to request some tweak in future update. Sorry if its little to much.

Add Night Mode

Add Display resize to scale down the icon, It looks big.

Add install - ability to fonts in system / Google Play Store

Thanks.

Comments

• x1tymezx1tymez United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭

Also, I'm not sure the default lanucher need more update.I get notifications badge numbers on my SMS instead of dots.

Have option to choose vibration setting on slider. Right now it's just on-off. I turned it on and my typing vibrate hard core.

Add transparent on weather widget. It's annoying to see square background.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

2 out 3 of the features you mention are already implemented.

* Night Mode (Called Night Light).

* Display Size.

Night Light can be accessed by Quick Tiles Notification area and also from Settings > Display.

I know Axon 10 Pro will be getting the New Android 10 OS by the end of the year and hopefully we will see new features/extra features.

Thanks for getting back. I was referring to Dark Mode, night is more for reading. The display size have no effect on icon size.

Overall, I can live with the small issue. I don't planning to use third party lanucher anytime soon. Since gesture is buggy with other lanucher. Hopefully, see updates soon.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

And changing the grid size to get smaller icons affects the icon text where the text gets cut off. That was reported in testing also.