Has anyone had the smartwatch for a few years and how is it still working ?

rlmrlm United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Thank you, for your comments.

Best Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

i still have the watch and was still using it until a few months ago. Sadly for me, I lost the charging dock so I was not able to use it (still need to get a replacement dock).

The watch still works great though like most embedded devices, the battery life is not as good as it used to be. I mainly use the watch primarily for notification and for me that works and I can still last about a day for moderately use. There has not been major update with Android Wear so the watch still works fine without any problem. In terms of hardware, it still looks great and the fact it is build with metal body also helps its durability so even after all these times, it still looks good in my opinion.

• rlmrlm United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Samsamha,

Thank you for your answer to my question, I appreciate your comments about the performance of the watch. I just purchased the quartz a few days ago, lm hopping to get the same good service you got from your watch.

Thanks again Samsamha

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod
    Accepted Answer

I'm late to the conversation but I had mine since release and never had an issue. I actually just traded it this past week and it was still working in like brand new condition. The only thing I really complained about was the size. I had wished there was a smaller or perhaps less chunky version. Definitely a solid watch though.

Answers

• rlmrlm United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

Ironbaybeedoll

Thank you so very much for your answer to my question. I'm happy to hear that the quartz was a good smartwatch for you. Thank you again Ironbaybeedoll,

Sincerely , Randy