Best apps for axon M?

knightknight United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

What apps do you like on Axon M? What launcher do you use?

I use the Axon M as a second device but want to use it more. What do you like to use on the Axon M?

Comments

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like it for multitasking. I use the stok launcher, and will often have the web browser pulled up on the main display and youtube or VLC pulled up on the second display.

Outside of that, the second display is often used for pulling up reference material while typing content on the first screen.

Another huge benefit is dealing with somee of the issues with youtube. with their push to make use of more and more 3-5 minute long ads and people putting multiple add slots into their videos, it is best to use youtube as more of a webapp in a browser like firefx where those ads can be blocked when you want to run through a what later playlist while doing other tasks which will prevent you from readily intracting witht he device. It is horrible when you want to watch a 10 minute video but it has 3 ad breaks in it each with 2 ads where on of both can be 3+ minutes long during each ad slot. Then to make matters worse, the pre-roll and endroll adss means that if using th watch alter playlist handsfree, you can end up with 4 ads back to back, where one on a while 3 or more of them can be multiple minutes long ads.

• michobebemichobebe CanadaPosts: 2 ✭✭✭

Does VLC make use of the WHOLE screen area IF PUT in a 4:3 ratio ? (in the extended view mode) I need an application that would make me use the whole screen area and not have huge black boxes over and under in a 16:9 ratio