Volume Drops to Zero

NBuck25NBuck25 United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭

Is anyone else having an issue with their volume dropping to Zero in the middle of a movie/app/song? Mine will automatically be drop to zero, and I have to go all the way into sound settings to bring it back up to listen to anything. The volume buttons will bring it up and it drops right back down. The slider in the app will bring it up, then fall right back down. It's really irritating!

Comments

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've never heard of this or experienced it. Are you doing anything else when this happens and what mode are you viewing the videos in? Does it happen every time or randomly? What apps is it happening with?

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't heard of this either. My son uses the Axon M as his daily driver now for about a month and hasn't had any volume issues.

• Mercadobige2015Mercadobige2015 United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I've been experiencing the same problem pretty much since I purchased mine. (purchased new). It's very annoying because it's not as simple as just going back & turning it back up each time...most of the time I have to fight with it to finally go up. I'll be hitting the volume key to increase & at the same moment the volume is getting turned right down. It'll eventually quit fighting me and keep the volume up. No specific app. No specific time. Crazy as hell.