Case or screen protector

livingfountainlivingfountain United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Hi all. I recently broke my screen to my zte zmax and now am needing a new phone. The only times I have had to replace my phone has been because of dropping it. For the past 5 years I've use nothing but ZTE products. I was saddened when Metro PC stopped carrying them. As a result with no electronic knowledge or understanding I'm in search of a replacement phone and loving ZTE products I'm hoping to find one that will work in the United States if I provide a SIM card for TMobile/Walmart family mobile plan.

Will the new blade 10 purchased here unlocked work? If so has anybody found a screen protector even if the dots don't line up that will work and has anybody found a case or shell that will further protect the phone?

If not then has anybody had experience purchasing unlocked phones on Amazon where I could just purchase the same phone that I currently have as long as it says unlocked for T-Mobile?

I don't have the finances to buy a phone and then it not work. I'm sure everybody understands that.

Thank you so much for your help

Comments

• livingfountainlivingfountain United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

Wanting to purchase but need assistance to my questions. Are these forums truly active? No one can answer?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,041 admin

@livingfountain

The Blade 10 is sm excellent device. It will work with Metro PCS.

If you search Amazon for ZTE Blade V10, you will find a few listings for cases and screen protectors. Just make sure not to purchase cases with the word "Vita" in the title

The forums are alive and well. If you look around in the Blade 10 section of the community, you will find that these questions have been answered multiple times. Sometines it is hard for users to answer the same questions over and over.

Thank you so much for replying. I did try to search for my answers to the questions I had prior to posting I couldn't find any. I appreciate you taking the time and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you so much for replying. I did try to search for my answers to the questions I had prior to posting I couldn't find any. I am glad I will be able to find the case and screen protector on Amazon. I appreciate you taking the time and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.