Order Processing and Shipping

CorsoCohonCorsoCohon United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I recently broke the screen on my ZTE Axon 7, and it went completely black . I ordered an ZTE Axon 10 Pro on Dec. 27 with overnight shipping. How long does it take ZTE to process and ship orders? I've only received an order confirmation so far. I currently do not have a phone, and I'm growing impatient.

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @CorsoCohon

I would recommend calling ZTE Customer Service @ 877-817-1759 , with your confirmation number in hand.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 4,075 admin

Customers order has shipped.

• CorsoCohonCorsoCohon United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I recently spoke with FedEx regarding my tracking number I received, and I was informed ZTE has not been shipped my package, they only sent the shipment information to generate a tracking number. When I try to track the package, i get the message "Estimated Deliver Date: Pending". Tomorrow will be a week from when I place the order with overnight shipping.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

In the world of Amazon Prime, companies need to step up their game since we all have higher expectations of shipping times. Paying for overnight shipping and not getting it ASAP stinks. Hopefully you will be refunded for the extra shipping cost.