Warranty

scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
edited March 29, 2020 8:16PM in Axon 10 Pro

Hello.

Most likely I will get the axon 10 pro tomorrow from the ZTE website. BUT I did find a new unopened box ZTE axon 10 pro on Ebay for 420.00.That seller has over 2000 A+++ feedback. I waited too long, and now it is gone.

I did call ZTE and asked IF it would have the ZTE 1 year warranty he said no and IF I buy any ZTE axon 10 anywhere other than from them that my warranty will have to be handled from the seller I get it from.

That does not seem right to me? Does that also mean if I sold it or bought a preowned one that is an open box that there is really "no-warranty"

BUT to be on the safe side I will order it from zte USA.

Also, I am mostly interested in this phone for getting decent photos making calls and doing light web surfing such as banking, emails facebook ect...I am not a gaming person. I have never had more than 40GB worth of apps and downloaded items on a mobile phone .

I do have a 32 gb micro sd card so I will put some things on that to free up the phone itself.

A few questions if you can answer because the person I called at ZTE had NO IDEA.. and seems he is the only person there? I get him every time I call....

1, does the axon 10 come with the adapter for using a 3.5 mm head phone jack?

2, are these coming with android 10 out of the box now?

3, what is recommended to use as a screen protector that actually works??

4, anything else you can tell me that may help me decide??

5, what is the largest sd card that I can put in the axon 10?

6, I would like to get the 256 GB device but seeing I have never used more than 40GB I think for me it would be a waste to spend the extra for the bigger storage. Is there a reason to still get the 256 GB that I might not be aware of?

Comments

• scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2020 9:26PM

Well it is too late to edit my post so I had to leave a comment

I noticed that I can only get either the 8/ 256 or 12/256

does anyone have the 8 of RAM and do you find it enough?

is the phone plenty fast with 8 gb? your thoughts?

• wiseman13wiseman13 United StatesPosts: 718 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

1, does the axon 10 come with the adapter for using a 3.5 mm head phone jack?

• Yes there is an adapter to usb c from 3.5.

2, are these coming with android 10 out of the box now?

• I have had mine since release, but I do not think they have changed the shipping firmware.

3, what is recommended to use as a screen protector that actually works??

• I have not found one, so let us know your results.

4, anything else you can tell me that may help me decide??

• If you need to run dual sim I have found using both sims to be pretty intuitive on the Axon 10

5, what is the largest sd card that I can put in the axon 10?

• With the 256 GB of space I have not used one. I also use it as a dual sim phone anywyas.

6, I would like to get the 256 GB device but seeing I have never used more than 40GB I think for me it would be a waste to spend the extra for the bigger storage. Is there a reason to still get the 256 GB that I might not be aware of?

• If you do not need the extra space you will be fine, but if you take trips and like to download lots of movies it can be handy.

7, Ram size

• I have the 8 GB model and I have not had any issues with all of the applications I usually run including some pretty heavy games. Not sure the underlying OS is really to the point to take advantage of 12 GB yet.
  • ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 481 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My Axon 10 Pro just arrived about 2 hours ago. I can say that it did not arrive with Android 10. So far I am more pleased with the phone than I thought I would be. The only issue I am having is that my old Axon 7 will not see the Axon 10 Pro. So I am having to setup the new phone manually.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Since I don't work for ZTE, I cannot really say 100% sure about their warranty policy. However, most of times, the warranty is usually not transferable to the 2nd owner and it often has to come from official retailer. Ebay is not officially retailer, hence the warranty should not be transferable. Since there are deals through ZTE website, it is probably best to buy from ZTE direct

For what you would doing (taking picture, making calls, web surfing, etc), the phone is definitely going to be sufficient. It has plenty of RAM for it. And you may not even need microSD card at all, given to the fact that the base model is 256GB of storage (should be plenty unless you got tons of apps, pictures, music files, etc). :). However, if you need more storage, the official site state that you can fit 2TB of SD card in the phone (though given to how expensive it would be, I doubt anyone would do that.)

• scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭

I got it a few days ago 8 gb/ 256 I am happy with the phone thanks for all the replies