PHONE DIALER ISSUE

scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
edited April 4, 2020 8:53AM in Axon 10 Pro

Hello,

does anyone else have an issue with the stock phone dialer? mine does not work at all. When you tap on it nothing happens I had to install a dialer from the google play store ti be able to use the phone to make calls. I wonder if I am the only one that has this issue and what I can do do fix it?

Also, I cant hear much when I tap the screen or click things unless it is the fingerprint sensor the phone is really quiet even when I have the settings set to be able to hear touch sounds. I wonder if thats normal? or do I have a defective phone?

I hope I dont have to return the device I just got it yesterday and really like it .

Comments

• scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited April 4, 2020 9:14PM

It works now

I got the update to windows 10 and that fixed it I can use not only my dialer the phone came with but also Drupe dialer works now too . 

I still can't hear much when I tap the screen or click things unless it is the fingerprint sensor the phone is really quiet even when I have the settings set to be able to hear touch sounds.

I wonder if thats normal?  It makes sound it is just very quiet. Other than that this phone is really nice!!

Any idea why the dialer that came on the device did not work until the update??