Anyone Else Find This Annoying

scoob20scoob20 United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭

I got my new axon 10 pro a few days ago and I really love this phone, It is fast,has a great screen, very good battery life & 256 storage! Im happy! BUT one issue is when you tap on the screen it is incredibly quiet.It is so quiet I thought I did not toggle on the touch sounds.

I called ZTE because it is so "quiet" I thought I had a defective phone and I was assured that this is the way this phone operates. The tech did tell me they will try to roll out a patch to make touch sounds much louder but as it is now the sound is almost silent.

I hope I get used to that, but otherwise I love the phone.

I have been looking for a magnetic case for it and to my surprise there hard to find. Ali xpress has it but the reviews I have read say that there crummy PLUS I dont want to wait 45 days to get it from China.

If anyone has a suggestion for a great case that protects the phone let me know

Answers

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I use the case that came with the device.

And the sounds are quiet but seem fine for me.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I normally have Touch sound disabled as I hate hearing the tap tap sound when I am touching the phone. Though I just turned it on to test for you and it sounded fine to me. FYI, if you want to have louder sound when typing using the google keyboard, you can to into the keyboard preference (the little gear icon when you have the keyboard open)-->make sure you have sound on keypress turn on and underneath it, you have volume on keypress where you can raise the volume up.