Stopping the annoying app optimization notices

scgt1scgt1 Posts: 45 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since the latest update this stupid system program or what ever it is just doesn't listen and is constantly putting the notice of high usage on the top bar. It doesn't matter if you tell it to not optimize it's still constantly showing all the time. This notice and another one for something different but I don't see it right now so can't comment on what it is.

TLDR

I want it gone turned off or what ever. It's completely useless to me and I don't want the notices. Therefore how do you uninstall it or make it actually stop?

Comments

• scgt1scgt1 Posts: 45 ✭✭✭✭✭

The other thing is what tells you x app keeps the system awake, force stop to save battery.

If you untick the selector for High power consumption notification it doesn't matter as later on the same notice will pop up for any apps you untick the selector for.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 481 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

When I had the phone I tried to get rid of those notifications too. It drove me nuts! I finally got a pop up message in the phone that said we are not allowed to turn that setting off. This was only 1 reason I am no longer using the phone. I have to use wifi calling here at home with Mint due to a poor cell signal. My home wifi is great and I have gigabit internet with AT&T. But 3 to 4 times per day the phone would just drop the wifi calling. I had to toggle airplane mode and sometimes had to reboot the phone. Too many glitches with it. I really wanted it to work out though.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This is a bug I reported and hopefully something is done about it in next update