Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Looking for a really good phone

gunsnglitter69gunsnglitter69 United StatesPosts: 1

My current phone is a Samsung Galaxy s4 and my previous one was a Samsung Galaxy s3. My current phone was given to me cause I would never have purchased another Samsung phone. They are notorious for developing issues with charging to the point where you finally can no longer charge them any other way than by using the USB port of your laptop. That has happened with both of mine and I've read a number of message boards online where current users say they are still having this issue with the new models even though it's been a known issue with these phones for years. I'm looking for a really great, long lasting smartphone that holds a charge well and hoping for some advice. I so wish I could try a phone before buying a new one, I know for sure that I don't want an iPhone.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Depending on your budget and need. Right now, the Axon 10 Pro is what ZTE has that has good specs at relatively affordable price. If you are looking for slightly more affordable device, then you could consider the Blade 10.

• bstone76bstone76 United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. In my experience the battery life and performance of the Axon 10 Pro is top notch. Definitely a fantastic bang for your buck. I recommend getting a case other than the one provided in the box