To find a replacement charger

Texas3886Texas3886 United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Will Samsung charger work the the phone

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

yes, you can use other charger to charge the phone.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Adding to @samsamha reply.

You can use any charger to charge your device, BUT charging speeds will be limited.

Axon M original charger is QC3 / Quick Charge, not sure what's your Samsung charger speed rate, but be aware of slow charging if anything below QC3 , and decent charging speeds usjng 5v 2.4amp chargers.

• Texas3886Texas3886 United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I work at Walmart an have tried every single charger and done of them do fasting charger. One of the girls at work lend her charger for her Samsung s8. Charger it detected as an original charger. Does anyone know how to buy an original ZTE charger

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Samsung has it own fast charging technology and I do believe that is why sometimes if you are using non-Samsung phone it will not charge at faster rate. The phone simply uses Qualcomm QC 3.0, so any charger that supports QC 3.0 should work so you can just use third party charger (since I don't see the charger is currently selling at ZTE website, you may not be able to find it easily). Third party charger maybe your best option, just go with well-known brand that supports QC 3.0 (or even 4.0 since it is backward compatible).