Quick Launch not working

WaburWabur United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

I just bought this Axon M and have gone through set up. Every thing fine, But the quick launch doesn't work. I've set Play Videos, youtube, and Amazon music to the Quick launch long press and none work. Also the double press doesn't launch the camera. I've rebooted the phone a couple of times, but have been reluctant to factory reset the phone as I've just got it set up. Does anyone have any information on this? Thanks!

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure you are pressing the "quick launch button" (the one next to the power button) just to be sure. Try this, open the camera app-->settings--> there you have the option to use quick launch button as shutter button. Turn that on, and test if you are able to use the button to take picture. If you can, then we know the button is working, then the issue maybe software. So you could clear the cache first before you reboot and then double check the settings. If the button is not able to acts as shutter button,then it is probably a hardware issue and factory reset may not fix it.

• WaburWabur United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

After checking in the camera app, it seems the quick launch button was totally non-responsive. Contacted ZTE support and, following their instructions, performed data wipe/factory reset. Functionality of quick launch feature restored.