Review of the Axon 10 Pro

dickie49dickie49 Austin, TXPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 24, 2019 11:58AM in News & Reviews

Recently purchased this phone through ZTE with the $100 discount. This phone is almost a carbon copy of my wife's Samsung S9+. For a couple hundred less, this phone is a definite value. I do the find the Samsung to be a bit more inferior in some ways, with the the ease of access to most settings, adjustments, etc. But definitely not for the price differential! I'm very happy with this phone, and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a high performance phone for much less money. Incidentally, for those of you who enjoy a hifi listening experience. Even though this phone doesn't have the traditional headphone jack which is common with the ZTE phones of the past. It does come with the USB type C headphone jack converter. It features the sound chip "DTS X Ultra", which is amazing! I find it to be as good, if not better than Dolby Atmos.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the write up @dickie49 !

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Axon 10 Pro!

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with most of what you said. I came from using a Galaxy S9+ and while I still have my S9+ I've rarely used it since getting the Axon 10 Pro. About all I miss from the S9+ is the headphone jack and Samsung Pay, but man does the battery life on the Axon 10 Pro blow my Samsung phone away. I love so much never having to worry about or even check the battery level.

• This is a great phone at good price. Hope u keep it updated. Looking forward to the one.

• KieranbunnyKieranbunny United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Just bought mine...am blown away by this phone!!

just have one question..what car charger would work well with this phone?

Other than that...this phone blows my mind,listening to music is a sweet pleasure now..the difference between this and my LG phone is unbelievable!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Any car charger will work, you may not get faster charging, but just make sure you have a USB Type C cable. I just plug in a type C cable to my trucks USB outlet and it charges it (although not quick charge)

• nickyb220nickyb220 PhiladelphiaPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have the axon 7, stilll!!! Been thinking of getting the axon 10 but....I like updates ...did not receive many with zte....I'm thinking of going to OnePlus ...how does everyone like the axon 10 ? I feel axon 10 is on the waist side of zte. Someone sway me to stay haha

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Axon 10 is a solid device but after the Android 10 update, ZTE has really slowed on updates. Still on February security patch.

• ram1220ram1220 Allen TexasPosts: 481 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Is ZTE still selling it? It's been out of stock for quite a while on their website. I had too many issues with mine.