I cant transfer photos from phone to computer!

13»

Answers

• Appa69Appa69 United StatesPosts: 46 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every consecutive release of windows seems less impressive to me.

• wintawinta bellaire, texasPosts: 46 ✭✭✭✭

I sympathtize with you. I don't know how to do it.

• oliverd68oliverd68 IrelandPosts: 1 ✭✭

I agree with Appa69, every release of Windows is less impressive.  For me Windows XP had everything I needed, I absolutely loved it. The only additions I would have recommended was an improvement to Windows Movie Maker . I didn't have as much experience with Windows 7 but I had no complaint with it. Windows 8 was a disaster, I haven't been impressed with Windows 10, I have one laptop that I bought in 2018 and windows explorer never worked right on it, then I bought a new windows 10 laptop recently and tonight when I tried to copy some files from my Android phone in the DCIM folder it is giving this error, 'The requested value cannot be determined'. When I created a folder called ‘Videos’ in DCIM\Camera folder and open it in the new Windows 10 laptop, it says, ‘folder empty’. If I try it on an older Windows 10 laptop it can copy the files but I don’t want to use that laptop because the hinges are broke on the screen(Acer, won’t be buying one of them again☹) and I was trying to move everything over to the new laptop. So I started trying to copy some videos from my phone at 9pm tonight and it should have taken 5 minutes but here I am at 11:52pm and I still haven’t been able to do it. I hope Android, Linux, Apple or someone else will create an Operating System that is reliable and that works because Windows is letting me down constantly and it is just not satisfactory.