February security patch is Unacceptable.

steadysteady United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 20, 2020 3:58PM in Axon 10 Pro

Won't be buying another ZTE product with this software support. Google makes implementing security updates very easy. This simply not caring. Android 11 is pipe dream at this point.

Comments

• monkeygodmonkeygod Posts: 64 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, as much as I love this phone, I think it's pretty much done at this point. It's about to be July and even LG phone get April or May security updates.

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 538 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Waiting on the pocofone, oneplus' next make which they just teased at, or a xiaomi b/c they have a few sick devices. I'd like to get on the samsung bandwagon again but i cant. BUT, maybe someone will release a nice inexpensive top tier device again.

• nightevolutionnightevolution United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭

Their hardware is great, at least my 10 pro is pretty good as of now. I kinda like it a lot.

But don't expect there is any update from ZTE, they have issue with USA. They won't honor their words once they have issued with ppl, that's how people in China work. They have narrow mind!

Not like other manufacturer, software update is a promise so no matter whatever issue they have with others, they will still keep their word. That's why other company and manufacturer can be success outside of China.

This ZTE is my last device with them. So sad!

• PrimePrime United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

Just received August security updates so it's not all bad.

• specqspecq Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7, 2020 6:52PM

I did the update as well. There were other things in the download besides the August Security update. They don't show in my screenshot.