On to the Next...

delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

As the day comes to an end I guess the U.S. has to push on for another day of speculating when the Axon 7 be release to use.

Hope everyone enjoys your holiday.

Capturenn.png

I guess the tweet was a mistake and they did mean to delete it. Just to build hype! But, I will stay strong for another day.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

Comments

• Really wish that this device had come out sooner. Nexus 5 almost dead. OP3 coming in soon. Could be worse.

Happy Fourth everyone!!!!

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

If they don't come out soon I am eyeing the HTC "Marlin" Nexus model.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• the rumors do look pretty awesome

• runtohell121runtohell121 CaliforniaPosts: 2,113 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Time to wait for the next phone... Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Rumor announcement in August, which is coming up sort of soon...

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Right

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I really don't think it will be much longer. Patience.

• rkprkp GaithersburgPosts: 280 ✭✭✭✭✭

me too waiting for it.

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like alot of people getting ready to jump ship........................... ZTE is losing more and more customers by the day, and not just from what I've seen here either.

• louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If this has something to do with the trade embargo, why aren't other ZTE products being impacted?

• louisdlouisd Ashburn, VAPosts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm assuming Motorola has the same problem.  They announced the Moto Z with the Verizon only version coming "summer" and the unlocked version coming "fall".  Talk about a delay.

• barbosasbarbosas Orlando, FLPosts: 153

I haven't jumped ship yet but I'm looking forward to the Nexus Marlin see how that will look.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,211 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, Nexus Marlin is going to keep getting tastier as time goes by.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,211 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Rumors I've heard state downward firing speakers, at the bottom of the device.  But, just rumors as I mentioned

• canawlercanawler York, PAPosts: 33

Notice the "Independence Day" post from ZTE didn't say anything about it being on the Independence Day of the United States... 

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

I've already had to buy a replacement for my HTC, and although the specs are nowhere near the A7's, I'm content for the moment. ZTE is keeping us in limbo, and the longer we are here, the more people are going to look elsewhere. This is, after all, just a phone. There will be others, soon (like the nexus), that will come out with better specs, rendering A7 a little obsolete. I hope this phone comes out in the next few weeks,

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

True, but at least Lenovo announced it right up front. I'm a very patient person, so I'll wait for the Axon 7, but ZTE should not have stated mid-June as the release. It really makes me think there was a sudden speed bump they had not anticipated.