Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

Recruitment for Project Neon is now open

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

Comments

• jonathan3579jonathan3579 Houston, TXPosts: 424 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Axon 7 is a thing of beauty!  

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to it and for more details! Would love to join.

• malitkie@gmail.com[email protected] Hastings, MNPosts: 7

Definitely looking forward to helping out in anyway I can, I am also as some others have stated on betabound and centercode and have beta tested a few devices ex. TV, Cable Router, Samsung Galaxy S5 etc.  Either way seems like a good community around here and would love the opportunity to help out.

• amyrickamyrick Baltimore, MDPosts: 1

Definitely keeping an eye out for this opportunity

• leeohnelleeohnel Watertown, NYPosts: 5

I'm pumped, Android Central brought me here with a hands on with the Axon 7. Phone looks gorgeous.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,307 admin

Glad to have you and all the new users!!  Stick around, it will only get better!

• leeohnelleeohnel Watertown, NYPosts: 5

If your looking to beta test a CDMA version of the Axon7, I'm your man!

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

I would be delighted to test out the new upcoming device.

• luis.v18luis.v18 Dallas,TxPosts: 41

Honestly, i have never done any product testing but would love to join in!

• Following. I really need to look into better manufacturers. I've been burned by LG and OnePlus so far

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

Sounds very cool. Who doesn't love to have the newest products and try them before anyone else. Thanks for always pushing the envelope ZTE with innovation

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

I definately stay tuned in here!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,561 mod

It's a lot of fun, and is stress free. I love being able to play with a new toy, without a monetary commitment. I don't even want to think abut how much money I have spent over the years on gadgets I had to have, and 2 days later I hated or they were buggy. With beta tests, you get to try new stuff, and can tell them all about the bugs they need to fix. I have been doing beta tests for a few years now, and love it. The only down side is being in between betas lol.

• I've never had the chance to be a beta tester so I would love to get the chance to give your gadgets a test run! Just tell me what to do to better my odds of getting picked and I'm there!

• snfrd84snfrd84 South CarolinaPosts: 3

Doing Tech Support for VZW, I'd love to test one out.

• malitkie@gmail.com[email protected] Hastings, MNPosts: 7

I have to completely agree with you there.  Money wasted on devices that a few days later are barely used, and being between Beta Tests.

• luis.v18luis.v18 Dallas,TxPosts: 41

Sounds like fun to me!

• Seeing the Axon 7 announced with 6GB of RAM and a 20 MP camera makes me really want to test that bad boy out! My laptop doesn't even have 6GB of RAM!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

MUST TEST, I would love to get in this program, how do I know when the program is released?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,307 admin

Hello jtzmax7 Believe me you won't miss it when a new Beta launches.  It will be all over the community.  I can't give you an exact time frame, but sometime in the near future.  Hope this helps!!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Thanks, will do, I appreciate it!

• Sign me up. Always willing to try out a new device.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I 'm in. I am glad to help test them.

• I'm not good at waiting when are we getting this new toy....I'm bored with all my other toys."

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,402 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Me too

• I'm trying to control myself but when we going to get something to test...it's like having a carrot cake drives me nutz hehehehe

I'm excited to try out new devices too. Carrot cake is great too lol

• US user here, happy to test new devices

Everyone get a free device (in Oprah voice)