axon 7 mini coming mid september to germany

i was waiting for a massage from media markt to get the info when the axon 7 is in there shops and they wrote me when the axon 7 its there in the end of august and the axon 7 mini in mid September

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,002 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the news, ​. It will certainly be interesting to see if the mini hits the States!

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Let's hope it's only "mini" in terms of its physical size, not its specs. I can see why there's a market for mini versions and for "lite" versions, but I've never understood why they almost always get combined.

• kowoliksnkowoliksn GermanyPosts: 36

im excited for the news but i need to say im sad to hear that it will be available for me at the end of august :/

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

agreed! 5.5 inches is a bit big for my tastes. the perfect phone for me would be closer to 5 inches, maybe even a hair under

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

For me the bigger the better, but I know for a lot they want a baby smartphone so there's definitely a market for it that are requesting big specs in a baby package.

• I struggle with anything smaller than 5.5in, and definitely prefer 6in. At this point I doubt I would spend money on anything below 5.5 regardless of specs.

• shibobyshiboby AppletonPosts: 121

so you want a .5 Inch bigger phone and I want a .5 Inch smaller phone. Attention ZTE: this is your Chance to product differentiate. Make a 5 and 6 Inch phone and capture everyone who is compromising by getting the phone in the middle.

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

I have no personal interest in anything 'mini'. I would prefer a 5.5 inch screen and up. I am interested about the specs and how it performs though. Should be interesting.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,089 mod

It would be great to see a device the same specs of the Axon 7 in a smaller size. My wife is really interested in the Axon 7 as well. But she is hesitant because of the bigger size. I told her she can check mine out when I get it and if she likes it I will order her one as well. But if the mini hits the states and it is a tad smaller, then I think I just found my wife's new phone