Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

Comments

• Should be fun for those who get picked. Good luck everyone!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

You too mate, wicked excited!

• anthonygaddisanthonygaddis West Monroe, LouisianaPosts: 70

I been really interested in testing phones and would like to know how to get into testing I can't find anything anywhere on how to get started.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

Hi ! We are diligently working on giving our beta testers the best experience possible. With that said, we will have plenty of opportunities coming soon!

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Very excited, if I can get one. My general testing experiences will go up on my You Tube channel.

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Beta testing an awesome way to discover new technology, not only by individuals getting the opportunity to use the tech, but by others who have the chance to view honest assessments of the tech in question. Excellent reviews also help the company make informed decisions regarding updates to increase user satisfaction. It's certainly a job to take seriously, and this ZTE community shows the company's commitment to a great user experience. I'm looking forward to putting the Axon 7 through it's paces, if I'm lucky enough to be chosen... hint, hint.

• Awesome!

• snfrd84snfrd84 South CarolinaPosts: 3

Would love to be one of the Verizon people to try it out. All the guys in tech support would be jelly

• I would love an opportunity to beta test to help with feedback. I'm on T-Mobile in Minnesota.

• I so want to try this phone on my Verizon too ...I sure sure hope I get one....

• maulgandhimaulgandhi United StatesPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am looking forward to testing whatever it may be.

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

I've not had the chance to officially be a beta tester either (although I might as well have been one for the Dell XPS 12 I bought well before there were any reviews out for the device)

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

I've never been a beta tester, but it sounds like a lot of fun!

• Welcome to the ZTE community, Mossy! Beta testing can be quite fun and

very informative. Enjoy your time here!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

I am ready and willing to Beta test anything you feel I would be a good fit for.  I can guarantee an honest thorough review with multiple age groups and opinions from my household if need be. I am currently using AT&T as my provider. All of my free time daily is devoted to tech related items. Beta testing  ZTE products would be an amazing experience and journey. Please don't hesitate to ask and my answer is already Yes lol

• hoff1313hoff1313 MississippiPosts: 9

Can't wait for it.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Ohhhh, excitement, thanks peter.

• osmosizosmosiz USA - NJPosts: 250

Aweosme to see ZTE has a beta testing program. I did beta testing for oppo on the find 5. It was a great experience! would be awesome to beta test ZTE devices on T-Mobile (I also work for T-Mobile  USA now).

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great way for community members to give input on ZTE's wide array of products before release.

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

Hoping that ZTE will become my first beta testing experience.

Currently have zero experience with beta testing, but do a lot of research online regarding everything i purchase. I am the opposite of an impulse buyer

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Beta testing is a lot of fun, but also requires a commitment to the device. I have yet to hear anyone, ever, tell me they hated, or were disappointed with beta testing. You are going to love it! Stick around

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

I don't have any beta testing  either but I love playing with tech and researching it and have read/watched countless reviews, I would love to participate.

I have been doing it for approx 6-7 yrs, and love it. You just have to remember to be active with the device, and site your working within daily. Having fun using the device is only part of it, you also have to be willing to push through, even when some devices get quirky. Just be open, honest, and willing, and you will be a great tester, and enjoy doing it.

• tom604tom604 Vancouver BCPosts: 102

A beta test model would not be the full on official model release for sale would it?

• malitkie@gmail.com[email protected] Hastings, MNPosts: 7

Depends upon what stage in development they are in, but typically Beta Tests are the final Model, just not usually the perfect software and or may at times have some left over hardware issues to be ironed out.

I can not answer for ZTE, however many times it appears to be a full release model(you can not tell any difference) other times it is very clear you have a beta model. I have also seen companies send a device ready for release, and after beta ditch it all together. So it really depends on the company, and their needs for the device at the time of beta. Hope this helped a little

• tom604tom604 Vancouver BCPosts: 102

Interesting, would be really cool to be a part of development from the consumers point of view

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I love beta testing. Only did it once though since it seems like a rare chance to come by. The product I tested (still in testing phrase) was a dashcam called Viofo A119. It is nice for a manufacturer to provide sample units to consumers and help them iron out some bugs and provide feedback on what they should improve. It feels great being involved in the production of a product.

Being as active, and honest during a beta test as you can be, can go a long way into getting invited into other tests. This of course is not the only thing that is looked at, your profile plays a large role, and many companies have an application that factors in. Also don't give up. I hear all the time people say they applied to 2-3 and never get a spot, most times 1000's of people apply. Keep trying, you are going to fit into a beta at some point. It isn't as rare as you would think

Also don't ever, ever forget you signed legal docs agreeing to not disclose information regarding the beta and or device. This not only can get you in trouble, it will for sure keep you from getting into another beta.