Axon 7 for business

rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

The teleconferencing feature sounds like something we can use with skype for business and telcos (teleconferences). What do you think about the axon 7 as a business phone?

Comments

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right off the bat I thought about using this for conference calls at my job to speak with our corporate director and executives. The sound we have off of the office phones always sounds so tinny and unintelligible, and with the speakers on the Axon I'm sure it will sound leagues better and more discernible. Not to mention more compact.

• I think it's great! One device for all of your needs whether it's work or personal.

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Frankly, nearly every modern flagship cell phone works great as a business phone.  I carry a Moto X Pure right now and it works perfectly as a work phone and a work speakerphone.  We often put it on the desk for use in calls.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

How is the noise reduction for the other side of the line on your moto?

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've been using it for nearly a year without complaints.  But then again it's not usually being used in a very noisy environment.  We're talking about an office with a few people in it and a closed door between us and everyone else.

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

I use my cell phone for business (with a 2 year old phone) so any upgrades to the audio and speakerphone are welcomed!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's one of those phones that will work great as a business phone.
    With the teleconferencing feature and the dual sim option, it definitely seems like it would be good to use
    both for business and personal use.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Could very well be a good option, other oems might do similar features in the near future if this was shown to be a success

• tietjetietje Telluride, coPosts: 84

I always wondered what differentiates a business phone from a regular one.

Seems like nowadays it comes down to security features. Samsung has the Knox system and Blackberry stuff.. Does zte axon 7 offer anything of this nature

For me safety features aren't really important my company just supports android phones and created a few apps to make it work within their security framework (use their vpn etc)

What for me makes a great business phone is the teleconferencing feature and to be able to use dual sim with both a company and personal sim.

It would be nice if also usb c to vga cables would be available to plugin your phone to give a quick presentation or something like that. Anyone knows if this exists? Maybe with a third party app?

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Good idea.

I was thinking could the most important feature for a business phone be complete integration with microsoft outlook, being able to natively search in your outlook contact list for mobile numbers or start a skype for business call via your dialer?