Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

[Survey] Complete this Finger-print Sensor Survey and Get 100 Z-Community Points!

2»

Comments

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I also did both, but did not notice a points difference.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

Hello everyone!  Once the survey has closed we will apply the points to your account.  Please don't worry they will be there when we apply them and we will also provide a post here letting everyone know the points have been applied to their account.  Sorry for any miscommunication.  Rest assured that you WILL receive your points.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, my community points number has been stuck at the same value for days.  Can you stake a look please?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

​ Below is a screenshot I just took.  It shows your current point level and your daily points.  From what I understand points only get updated once a day and are not immediate.  Let's wait till tomorrow morning/afternoon.  If we still see the same thing then I will have to dig deeper.  Let me know by DM tomorrow what you see.  Thanks.

Pete.png

• Mission Complete

• miaaion complwrwd,^_^

• did this awhile ago and never got my points

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

No worries, it is being looked into by the moderators 

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

"This Survey has been deactivated by the owner."

This discussion has been closed.