T-Mobile's Product Guy, AskDes, showcases the key features of the ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

T-Mobile's Product Guy, AskDes, showcases the key features of the ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector film festival style

Present and project like a Pro. From backyard movie nights to conference room presentations, the ZTE Spro™ 2 is truly portable and connected. While it's compact in design, it can project images up to 10 feet in size. As an added bonus – it’s a fully functional WiFi Hotspot!

Pick One Up Today!

ZTE Spro™ 2 Smart Projector T-Mobile 

Comments

• techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just picked up one with T-Mobile can't wait to try it out!!

• rangerlgrangerlg Cypress, TXPosts: 89

I'm enjoying my Spro2.  Sometimes I wish it had cell data, but still a great device.

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I want this.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ the Spro2 is definitely amazing, I love mine for many things but I would hold off until the Spro Plus comes out, hopefully by years end so you can get the newest addition which is supposed to be absolutely epic 

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ It really is an amazing device, and  does so much more then advertised. I'd be lost without mine. You can search Spro2, and find many threads dedicated to it here in Z-Community. I have posted pics on a couple of them.

• rangerlgrangerlg Cypress, TXPosts: 89

Playing Wii Sports on a 120" diagonal projection is a fun experience.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Halo was awesome as well, lol but I can't lie I loved angry birds too.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Angry birds is so funny to watch on such a large screen, and Halo and COD are Awesome on the SPRO