How's this phone with Cricket? [Grand X 3]

I've been looking I to this phone for some time...  I see its available through my carrier...  Cricket...  Does anyone have any reviews or real life experience  on how this works with their network?

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman United StatesPosts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Christian.  I have some limited information that might help you.  I was one of the original beta testers on this device.  The phone is great.  Battery life is really good on it and for the price it's a nice size phone.  The test unit I had did have service thru Cricket.  Calls and LTE data worked perfectly fine.  Never lost a call while I had it. The only information I cannot provide is the cricket apps and account information that would be on the phone when purchased from Cricket.  Since the device was not out yet none of the "Cricket" apps would work as it was not setup on their side yet.  I only had the phone for a short time.  Hopefully another user can come along here and provide a better idea of long term use on the Cricket network.  Hope this limited information helps some.

• redred United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭

I just got the phone a week ago. It works fairly well, though I do have issues holding signal in certain areas. The signal "blinks". The phone tries to grab the signal, but can't hold onto it. Other than that, it's a great phone. I love it. Just wish it had better signal sensitivity, but a booster or microcell should solve that issue in most areas.

• hi, help me,

Might spend a backup of Your ZTE Grand X 3 is that brickeo me , stayed in the logo and hast no roms right now , please help themselves

• I have to hit the contact person at least twice before it starts ringing. EVERY TIME, I was thinking maybe an update was coming, idk. Have you ever experienced this? Your swift answer would be greatly appreciated because I've had the phone less than 30 days so I might need to go exchange it, huh?

• Read my previous reply to this issue, tell me what you think, thanks.

• fallenangel74fallenangel74 Las Vegas, NVPosts: 2

Catman25, to be quite honest this is a great phone. I got this phone on a special for only $29.99 if u port your number over to Cricket Wireless. I love ZTE, my very first ZTE was their Score. Had 3G at the time, I've dropped it 6 times and that phone just kept going. The Grand X 3 has a 5.5 inch touch screen, and video streaming on this model is crystal clear. My next phone I will be buying is the Grand X Max 2.