Which Usb c accessories would you use

rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

The ZatE axon 7 will have a usb type c port with usb 3 speeds.

There are some accessories available already such as:

Hdmi /vga adapters

usb drives

Connecting to external sensors (which?)

What would you do with it besides charging? Or what future scenarios do you envision?

Comments

• elflaireelflaire Kampala - UgandaPosts: 101

A camera module wouldn't be bad

• A headphone with USB-c to listen to something with 2 people.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Nothing comes to my mind now.

• alanquestalanquest KenyaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

Currently for me just having transfer speeds on USB 3.0 that can be nearly 20 times faster than then the fastest USB 2.0 is sufficient. Wasn't a huge fan of seeing "20 minutes remaining" on file transfers to my SD. That and the efficient power management of 3.0. Any other use of 3.0 is just icing on the cake.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have no accessories at the moment since none of my devices of USB-C compatible... but a handy one would be OTG adapter.

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Axtually you can just use the headphone jack and split it up to two outputs right? Or am I missing something? You can then even leverage the high quality audio chips in the phone.

I really would love a high quality camera adapter leveraging the phones screen and connectivity, new cameras also offer toch screens and wifi but then still you have to transfer pictures to your phone to show them to friends and family this addon could change that

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,524 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have an extra Op2  charger. That is it for me. I may have to star looking around.

Yeah at this moment there is not that much yet but i hope in a few months it will rain accessories for usb c

• phonphon WisconsinPosts: 12

I like the idea of external usb drives, though with the micro sd expansion that really negates that feature for now.