no kickstand on the case and im still hunting down a glass protector

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

what a bummer, thanks

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

​ THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!  Just ordered 

• techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

NP! youll love it im making a vid soon for my youtube channel

Thanks!! You already convinced me! Looks much cooler and durable compared to my J&D case and the quality of Spigen has always been great.... an easy choice for me      p.s. please link your review in here, I would love to watch it.

alrighty! sounds good! Im rocking the J&D case at the moment too! wont be using that anymore lol

• I also ordered the Spigen one. I dont like the carbon texture but I think its totally worth it to for the first high quality case for the axon 7 in my opinion. Spigen also told that they're in the works of new styles:

"Thank you for your email.

We will be have more styles available for the ZTE Axon 7. However, we do not have a definite date when they will be in stock or available for purchase.
    We apologize for the inconvenience."

• Rugged is dope but, I'm not going to lie, a Hybrid Neo or the Hybrid Neo Crystal are also very good cases...

• Just got the Spigen Rugged Case.

This may be the best case I've ever used; Spigen was on point with it. I know a previous person had pictures of the mic not aligning 100%, but mine has it 100% precise and perfect. The buttons are responsive and feel good to press down, the grip is solid, it looks amazing with the grey, the material feels amazing and doesn't attract anything.

Will post pictures later.

​ here's the video

I was going to reshoot but its been hectic lately! Hopefully ya like!

SPIGEN RUGGED ARMOR CASE FOR THE AXON 7 by ZTE Unboxing - YouTube

​ Thank you for the great unboxing/review of the case!!! Great video!!!  I love the app you used to be able to turn of the screen with the fingerprint sensor. Although for some reason I wasn't able to find "Fingerprint Quick Action" in the playstore. It seems very useful to have this feature. REALLY, GREAT JOB!!! very much appreciated 

• You can get it from here

• bencubebencube Posts: 12 ✭✭

I ordered the black and the white version of this case:

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

They fit perfectly and cost less than 3$. Delivery was in 2,5 weeks.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting ​!

thank you,  I am having some issues with some features (no worries)  I appreciate the app/features and am hopeful in seeing ZTE implementing some similar options with the fingerprint sensor in future devices.  

ah you beat me to the punch haha and thanks guys! for the support

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 501 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice video but How did you get your lock screen like that? when i press the button to see my lock screen I see the lock screen rectangle at the bottom and a circle kind of pulses. yours doesnt have that and has the finger print icon at bottom

I'll check out that finger print quick action app too. thanks

​, I have the same as ​. Not sure how I arrived at that, Using fingerprint sensor for unlock and using "stock android" theme.

• dwp4youdwp4you El Paso, TX, U.S.A.Posts: 58 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just saw this last week on Amazon and ordered it Prime (here is 2 days) and I love it! THIS is the kind of case I have been looking for for my Axon 7. This is a snap on "hard plastic", rubberized case that protects the back and sides of the phone, while NOT putting pressure on my TopAce "full'screen" glass screen protector. I love this thing, and for $9??? Sheeee-it!!! I'll take it!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KLX512C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

contact Spigen abou tthe price increase of the case from 12.99 to 19.99 and they changed it back so i'm going to buy it lol

Saw your comment about Zizo and the one about poetic above so I think I'm going to wait on picking a case just and keep using the free clear one they provided. I've dropped it a few times now and no problems as of yet (knock on wood). However, you mentioned zizo and now i'm curious what they have so i'm going to start looking around more. I search on amazon or ebay and only ever find the standard 5 dollar ones that are bulky as hell

It takes me forever to find cases.  The Spigen is the one i currently have my eye on however.

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Bought this one recently: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J9Y5HM8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We're pretty happy with it.  It fits the phone like a glove, the buttons are clicky and it doesn't add a ton of bulk.  I was looking at the Speigen but with the recently price increase to $20 I just couldn't pull the trigger on it as compared to this $8 case.

• gentlemusergentlemuser DFWPosts: 138 ✭✭✭✭

That is my favorite case of the 5 i have bought,  including the Spigen.

Fits good,  feels great to hold,  offers protection and even though it's thin,  the stand will hold up fine i believe. . . .

• msieger2018msieger2018 United StatesPosts: 104 ✭✭✭✭

Guys if anyone wants an actually good case,  email zizo.  They've made cases for many ZTE devices and they're military tested and come with tempered glass screen protectors! The spigen case isn't that good. Email Zizo for the bolt or static.

Contact

Guys even thought I switched to an iPhone I had previously ordered the Poetic Revolution (See Link below) I wont be using it anymore so if anyone wants it let me know I originally cancelled the order but they sent me a tracking number so with that being said if I do indeed get a case Ill ship it for free. So whoever wants it let me know lol. Amazon.com: ZTE AXON 7 Case, POETIC Revolution Series [Premium Rugged][Heavy Duty] Complete Protection Hybrid Case w/ Bu…

61j83PEGEsL._SL1000_.jpg

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'll certainly take if, if that's OK.

Still can't type.

Sounds good!! If you do a video shout out my channel! Lol

I'll let you know if I do indeed receive it and send it out to you

Shout out, NP. Can you give me a link to the channel?