Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Calling existing Spro2 users to join our usage scenario discussion and get 100 Z-Community points!

yindanyindan Posts: 58 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you a Spro2 existing user? If yes, ZTE Consumer Lab would like to learn more about your usage scenario . Could you share with us your usage scenario photos and tell us:

1. Where do you primarily use your Spro2? Could you share photos showing us how you have your Spro2 setup?
  2. How do you use your Spro2 in your daily life?  Could you share us your last 3 usage stories/scenarios?

3.  Are you satisfied with the experience of the Spro2 and why?

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod

I primarily use the Spro2 divided between my living room,and my bedroom. In my living room, I use a 100" pull down projection screen. I pair it with a set of Yantouch Eyes bluetooth speakers, as it is great for lighting(gives it that theater affect.) The sound of the Spro2 is amazing on it's own, however the large screen, and open concept of my living area, I like to be able to move the sound as needed, and that is why I use the additional speakers. In my bedroom, I have creamy off white colored wallpaper, with blue swirls(which are only noticeable if really looking.) Once the Spro2 is turned on I can not notice my wallpaper at all, and due to furniture, and size restrictions of the room I am only able to get a screen size of 80" I don't usually pair it with additional speakers in this room, but have a couple times used the ZTE bluetooth speaker to be able to control the direction of the sound.

My last 3 usage stories/scenarios are basic as described above. Movies, Netflix and live tv. I have also used the Spro2 as a tool to help with a group of children I tutor. By projecting books,diagrams, and even videos, I am able to better help explain things on a group level, while also further engaging the children.

I am definitely satisfied with the Spro2, as it just does what it says. I get beautiful quality projection, backed with endless streaming possibilities. I no longer have a need for my tv, and would be devastated  without my Spro2

freddy5.jpgfreddy9.jpgIMG_20161018_211030.jpgIMG_20160920_185111.jpg

• maulgandhimaulgandhi United StatesPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not have SPRO 2, but If i have one, I will definitely use for sports, movies/tv shows and youtube streaming.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

I plan on getting one when I finish my basement for a kick butt tv/movie theater

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I unfortunately haven't seen my charger cord for mine in about a month or so now, I loved mine however the problem with common projection technology is that the light projected can only be as bright as or as dark as the surface in which the picture is being projected on. While for ordinary tasks its great sometimes the contrast and shadow difference from the projection makes it harder to see and less enjoyable then the amazing QHD screen on the Axon lol. Still a killer device just cant wait for the Spro Plus though cause that is going to smoke the competition

• tophatjohntophatjohn TexasPosts: 11 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. I mainly use my Spro 2 in my office for news. I recently coupled it with the Apple TV that I got for signing up with DirectTVNow. This also allows me to use Airplay and install separate speakers that sync perfectly.IMG_0384.JPG.jpeg
    2. At home, I use the Spro 2 as the bedroom TV, outside with friends to watch movies, and when I travel, it's always with me for playing Xbox.

3.  I'm very happy with the Spro 2 as a portable TV and Android device. The only bad part is the lack of software updates.(Also where is the Spro Plus????)

This discussion has been closed.