Welcome to our Beta Lab page.

No Current Recruitment Projects

Interested in Beta Testing... Do This First!

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Welcome to the Beta Lab [Read Me First]

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks ​! Officially 18 years today.  She's already bugging me to move to Florida

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,588 mod

​ That is awesome! lol hasn't she been watching the weather? I have family in Dover, Florida, pretty, but I don't know if I want to live there. I left Maine, and moved to Philly for a few years, "the grass is always greener" I was terrified to go anywhere, finally, I went into a 7/11 for coffee on way to get the girls to school, while it was being held up. I moved back to Maine 3 weeks later. I am such a wus, and so not a city girl. Definitely cured my  thinking the city life would be better. I love safe, and boring now.

She wants to go farther up the gulf, near Pensacola, Navarre, or Destin.  Not like they are immune to the weather though.  I'm too lazy to look for another job yet LOL, and we are trying to get the kids through school before moving first. I do like how Wisconsin winters kill a lot of bugs and creepy crawlies though.

• vette95vette95 Vancouver, WAPosts: 70

Happy anniversary bud. 18 years, and here I thought I was IronMan for holding for 6 years so far. lol.

​ I totally get you. Most Dominicans like to live in large cities in the US (NY, Boston, Miami, etc). I hate big cities. I believe one of the most wonderful places to live at has to be Vancouver, WA. It has all the advantages of the large cities, in terms of connection, technology and whatnot, but it's boring and safe, which I love. Plus, if you feel like doing some damage, just go accross the bridge to POrtlan, break whatever you want to break, and come right back to boring.

• rangerlgrangerlg Cypress, TXPosts: 89

Congrats on the anniversary.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy anniversary, Brother.

• mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Think long about it. I LOVE heat, but 17 years in Orlando, after living in Jersey until 44, taught me that it gets old.

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes everyone!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Anniversary

Thanks !

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,181 mod

​ Happy belated Anniversary!!!  (playing catchup)  

Thanks !

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

What's good everyone working hard to try to get in to some beta test

• rangerlgrangerlg Cypress, TXPosts: 89

Waiting patiently on the next test opportunity.

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Me too

• chui84chui84 Houston,TxPosts: 28

Nice i guess i missed the discussions

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

Just noticed this although I was in contact with the beta team a while back. 

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just completed my profile, hopefully.  If there are still missing in my profile just tell me. I also completed the beta survey. I am really interested in beta testing your products. If there are still steps I need to complete to be a tester just tell me. I love gadgets. I hope I get selected.

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

Were you able to put in your phone number?  I can't seem to find where that field is when I view my profile to edit. 

• asianrockerasianrocker ILPosts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do they need your phone number? What for? I did not see that field too. I only see email. And I think that would suffice. Unless you know something I don't. I did not see a phone number field in both the survey and profile.

They do not need your phone number at this stage. Please DO NOT include your phone number in your profile. When a beta becomes available, an application will be posted. That will ask for your details, and give you a private place to include your needed details

• kingantoniuskingantonius Conroe, TXPosts: 16 ✭✭✭✭

If a beta op ever happened, I apparently missed it. XD

• mgeinitzmgeinitz Encino, CAPosts: 169 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am for sure interested in the Axon 7 beta.

• of of course the non-disclosure agreement is standard... However, can you please explain it just process happens after selection or is it something we need to complete before being selected?

• just checking in to make sure my name is still the first one on the list

• very nice...I am waiting for it..can we have the timeline for next beta testing ??

• firesilverbladefiresilverblade Hanahan, south carolinaPosts: 19

How would I sign up to be a beta tester? I have done this for software before and yes I will sign a nda. Just pm me on how to become a beta tester, thanks.

​ Good Evening!  Just watch this area, when a test opportunity becomes available it will be posted here. They will give us a link to signup, and provide our details,  they will then pick from all those that do this. If chosen, they will ask you then to sign a NDA. I hope this helps.