Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Welcome to the Consumer Lab [READ ME FIRST]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our Consumer Lab program!

Here's a brief deck to provide an overview of our purpose and goals. We ask that you are mindful of these overarching points while you participate in every research project. So have a quick read below, and we look forward to your participation!

CLab ZCommunity Intro Slides.001.jpeg

CLab ZCommunity Intro Slides.002.jpeg

CLab ZCommunity Intro Slides.003.jpeg

CLab ZCommunity Intro Slides.004.jpeg

CLab ZCommunity Intro Slides.005.jpeg

Comments

• catman25catman25 Auburn nyPosts: 41

Wow first time seeing that projector .  Nice! 

• panxerpanxer OhioPosts: 6

I am excited to be able to participate, especially after seeing the concept idea above.   However, I do have a question - is this community replacing the current ZTE USA Beta Community that is being ran through Centercode?  Just curious, seems like the same idea, but we will be able to provide more feedback along the way and get more rewards through this idea.

Oh and although I am not a huge fan of purple, I really like the color cases for the Spro projector - the purple does look nice.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great question, and that's something that we're testing out as we speak. We believe that there are solid benefits of keeping everything the way they are, but it's always worth trying out new things. Furthermore, we like the idea of having everything under one umbrella in order to keep track of site-wide participation and rewards. To sum it up, although I cannot give a definitive answer, do know that we're always tinkering with new ideas to make your participation efforts go further!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Research Lab or Consumer Lab, I'm so confused, lol.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

Hello David.  We decided to change it back to Consumer Labs as it reflects better on it's purpose.  The engagement of consumers to help bring ideas to ZTE and more!!  Stay tuned!

• Justwondering if this is a place for me. Seems like a lot of tech us on here going way over my head about phones for consumers.. I just thought you were. Looking for basic consumer interests. And what the general populus thinks.

If you wanted tech us for this site I don't believe I qualify and wish it would have been clearer in your application.. This site in my opinion seems somewhat discombobulated. There doesn't seem to be much conformaty. Please understand im not complaining. I'm just looking for a path and I don't see where your going.. If you can help me understand if be grateful.. If not maybe this is too far above my con prevention and maybe I should for everyone's sake graaciously now out. Thanks for responding.

• Sorry for all the typos. But I think you get the jest.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,040 admin

Hey Philip! We don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable within the community. I know it looks a little intimidating right now, but I can assure you everyone will have a place within Z-Community. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the content soon to follow. Feel free to reach out at any time with questions or suggestions.

• Thank you, it's good to know you're working onit.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely reach out.  An unanswered question is a missed opportunity. 

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Overall, the site has 2 large areas, product support forums, and beta labs which can be used for the things listed in the original post of this thread.

The home page for the most part, puts the support stuff front and center by either clicking on the image of your device, or clicking on the drop down menu and selecting your device.

The mobile site has not really been updated yet but the desktop site has the "Recent Content" section on the home page which allows you to monitor all of the forums at the same time if (great if you want to keep track of blog posts and provide support).

• eminuseminus Pacifica CAPosts: 21

I like the name Consumer Lab, as it definitely is a way for ZTE to engage with consumers.  I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

• One day at a time.results are becoming clearer. You all are working very hard.

• Thank you

• miltstgomiltstgo ChicagoPosts: 25 ✭✭✭

Please include me in the projector labs

• eminayeminay United StatesPosts: 29 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anymore surveys or labs going on?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

The Z-Community opens up to the public tomorrow at 12pm CDT.  Stay tuned, there will a lot coming up soon!!

• Just logged in for the first time. Looking forward to this community

• vishu_192vishu_192 Delhi , IndiaPosts: 4

How to join this programm? And in which countries it is provided?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,040 admin

Hi ! More information will be coming soon. At this time it is only open to residents of the US.

​  There will be more information forthcoming on the Beta and consumer labs.  At this time it is for the US only.  Please keep checking back for more information on the Lab's.

• davedave Ingolstadt, GermanyPosts: 84

Ah man, really? US only?

That's a pitty, I would have liked it a lot to take part in some beta tests. I have already taken part in a pre-release test stage of another manufacturer and it was a lot of fun!

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

This is a cool idea, and as I'm massively interested in new tech, I'm more than happy to help with this research. I really wish i could do the on-site research though, but unfortunately I don't live in the US. Helping online it is then!

• charidycharidy Business,IT Tech,Network Manager. United StatesPosts: 51 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice!

Very Nice!

I am all in for helping in any way I can!

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

I,m in.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Good enough for me

• Cool. Count me in!

This discussion has been closed.