for the very few lucky ones who have axon 7 premium, share differences you notice than other version

Unfortunately, the warehouse at zte isnt shipping phones until the 3rd 2017. i ordered my axon7 premium. i really need true hands on observations if the extra features are showing true form; force touch,6 gig ram and storage. is there zero lag too. are colors saturated,which i hope.i cant stand washed out displays.

Comments

• ronin550ronin550 Oak Grove, MOPosts: 137

The display is great... I haven't noticed any lag. I haven't really used force touch... I forget to actually. I don't know how to describe it other than smooth. It's responsive to the tenth power..... I always have about 3gb of ram on tap. Even with all the movies and music loaded. (I put in a 200gb sd)  there is no lag whatsoever.... Not sure if this helps or not.

• ronin550ronin550 Oak Grove, MOPosts: 137

I should say that I came from the Axon Pro. I never had an issue with that phone rather. They both are outstanding devices. I wonder at times if I just don't use my phone to it's full potential..... As (knock on wood) just really haven't experienced any fails?!?!