RMA BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

I DON'T KNOW IF ITS JUST ME BUT ZTE RMA SERVICE SUCKS I SENT MY PHONE IN ON DEC 14 THEY DIDNT POST IT TIL DEC 15 IT IS NOW DEC 30 I WAS TOLD BY ZTE THAT THE PHONE WOULD BE RETURNED IN 10 DAYS OR LESS  MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I STIILL DONT HAVE THE PHONE BACK ! SO I HAVE CONTACTED ZTE TWICE SINCE AFTER THE 10 DAY RETURN THING... 1ST TIME I WAS TOLD THAT THE PARTS FOR THE "GRAND X MAX 2" WAS SHORT I KNOW THAT WAS CRAP BECAUSE WHAT THE PHONE WAS DOING HAD TO BE AN SOFTWARE ISSUE NO PARTS NEEDED IM SURE .....2ND TIME A FEW DAYS LATER AFTER I NEVER RECEIVED THE UPDATE EMAIL ON THE STATUS OF MY PHONE I WAS TOLD THAT THE REPAIR SHOP HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR INVENTORY RESON SO I ASK WHEN I CALL BACK ON NEXT WEEK WHAT LIE WILL I BE TOLD MAKES ME WONDER DO ZTE GIVE THIER EMPOLYEE A HANDBOOK OF LIES TO TELL THIER CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY CLEARLY DROP THE BALL.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,920 admin

Hi I don't want to make any excuses for the repair center but this time of year definitely gets tricky when trying to track down dates.

I know they have a few holidays in the mix including some days off inbetween.

Could you send me a DM with your RMA # and your contact information. I can try and reach out but I do know the repair will be closed for the New Years holiday as well.