What would you like to see in the Zmax pro 2?

mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to see a few things to improve on this great device like.

1. Snapdragon 652 or 653

2. Better camera's

3. On screen buttons

4. Improved fingerprint scanner

5. 4gb of Ram

6. Metal build

7. Different colors

8. 4000+ mAh battery

Comments

• An "Unlocked" Bootloader..

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to the ZMAX Pro 2 already? The ZMAX Pro was released around August of this year, so still a long time away from the next model I would assume

• Snapdragon 653 or something similar to the high-mid range processor would be nice, but depends on the price point also, as the ZMAX Pro currently sells at $99, so I wouldn't mind an improved Snapdragon 617 or whichever the newer chip is.
    • Camera could be improved like always, but keep in mind, it's still a budget phone.
    • On screen button... Really depends on preference, as some users prefer the capacitive buttons over on screen button as it frees up space.
    • Fingerprint reader, not sure how accurate it is, but it can always get some improvements.
    • I think 3gb of ram is enough for a budget phone.
    • Metal border/trim and some sort of grippy texture or glass back should be sufficient
    • More colors would be nice.
    • 3500mAh battery might be enough, depending on how optimize the OS is and how efficient the processor might be.
  • andriadandriad Metro Atlanta, GAPosts: 221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    • More RAM is always nice.   I don't think there's such a thing as too much RAM.
    • Faster, or wireless charging.  I hate being tethered.
    • Louder and better speakers -- having it on the back is kinda silly; the way I hold it, my hand is right over it.  That Dolby does help, but not enough.
    • And definitely keep it priced for those of us without unlimited tech budgets.  Being able to actually afford a phone this nice and this fast is a dream come true!

But in any case... I'm delighted with the current version.

Andria