multiple user on axon 7

I hope on the next update for the axon 7 to see multiple user option

or if some one know hot to do it

Answers

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i'm not 100% sure about this but, try the following :

1. Go to " All Settings "

2. Search for " Users "

you'll probably get the Multi-user setting that way, other than that you'll need root access to modified the " build.prop " file and add multi-user support manually.

• notamoosennotamoosen Posts: 72 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just wanted to add my two cents that I would also like this added in the Nougat update. Basically, I hope the Nougat update takes the approach of only adding and not subtracting features.

As a possible workaround, you could use an app similar to the following.

Personal Launcher - Android Apps on Google Play

I haven't personally used it and it looks a bit dated, but maybe it can point you in the right direction for an app that could be used as a workaround.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    drakenfx wrote:myprestigei'm not 100% sure about this but, try the following :1. Go to " All Settings "2. Search for " Users " you'll probably get the Multi-user setting that way, other than that you'll need root access to modified the " build.prop " file and add multi-user support manually.

As ​ pointed out, the option is there, it just requires a little more work than it should to access. It requires modifying of the build prop and then all you have to do it search in the settings for users and you can set it up and access the accounts but there should be a quick access tile available and Im going to pass that information on for sure to the ZTE team

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone actually get a result when they do that?   I get no results.

Screenshot_Users.jpg