Update problem

I am using AXON 7 MINI European Version i am always getting problem while i am trying to update it show this error Screenshot_2016-12-29-21-28-38.jpg

Comments

• I've got the exact same problem on the Axon 7 from France after the last B08 update is it normal?

Servers are down?

• Same here starting from Christmas.

• Same happens to a2017g users from Christmas on. There are ways to install an update manually by sideloading it, but it also would be nice to get some official info on the issue by ZTE staff.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey all, while I realize the below statement is for the US version only, i can only assume it is not a coincidence that the European version has similar results.  Whether or not Europe will gat an update is not known at this point.

• First of all aerospaceman mentioned that there will be an update soon. Also this does not seem in any way connected to the original problem, which is not exclusive to the mini but also present for the a2017g.

• me today the update server seemed to have come back online again, still no update, but at least it tells me that I have newest version...

• Same here everything up to date servers online.