SPro Plus

Hi there everybody!! What to buy Spro plus for personal and office needs...

Have some questions:

1. Does anyone knows when ZTE starts to sell them or at least starts Pre-order????

2. I don't live in USA and there is another problem. Problem with the power cable. Is there a version for European outlets? Or can I use a conventional adapter from the American to the European outlet??

My brother will be in USA till end of July so he can buy it. Just need Info!!!!

Please Help))) Thanks in advance

Answers

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Spro 2 can be found here and has links to Amazon and Ebay - SPRO2 - Product -

The Spro plus was scheduled to be released here in the US this month but so far there are no additional details. you can always use an adaptor but I would suggest buying the version that works in your country.

Best,

WB

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The announcement simply said this summer so it can be between now and the next 2 months or so. However it was listed for global distribution so it should be available in the European markets

​ I get that, which is why I mentioned the Spro 2 on one line and the Spro plus on another...

lol I noticed that after I posted the comment lol, I figured you already read my comment before id get a chance to update the response haha

All Good!! We're all just trying to help one another. I've been a little quiet lately just watching this launch situation unfold.

100% ​ I didnt mean any offense or anything, you always post great stuff and Im always just trying to help any way I can, usually have to much time on my hands at work to spend posting on the community haha get alittle to excited and jump the gun sometimes lol

No offence taken ​ and thanks for the compliment. This is a supportive community and seems all post valuable and relevant material... Well... almost all. HA!

• g808g808 United StatesPosts: 69 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any new updates on the SPro Plus and a release date? It looks fantastic!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Good Evening! There has been no recent talk concerning the Spro Plus. I will say this though, I have the Spro2 and it is amazing. I would definitely recommend you check it out if you haven't already. The spec sheet had me hesitant, but after seeing it in action, I fell in love! If you have other questions please let me know.

• g808g808 United StatesPosts: 69 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks, was just wondering since it looks great. I didn't want to buy the SPro2 if the Plus is around the corner. Appreciate the response!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Good Evening! There is no word on a release, so I would assume it will be a while. I would not hesitate to purchase a Spro2, and am actually considering buying a second one for the kids, and guests. I use mine everyday, and love it. If you look through the Spro forum section you will come across many of my threads talking about it, and several with in use pics. Should you have any questions please let me know