ZTE customer service Axon 7

georatmgeoratm USAPosts: 27

Hey guys, you think ZTE customer service will improve since the axon might be a hit. I remember customer service wasn't very good when I owned the zmax. I didn't need to call much but when I did it wasn't very good.

Comments

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,395 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good question. The Axon 7 will be my first ZTE phone so I hope so. I am sorry you didn't have a great experience. I sounds like most cell phone manufactures have had their problems.

• Well, it couldn't have been as bad as Oneplus.

Why do you say that about your previous phone, what was the problem?

The Passport warranty service seems like an insurance policy, no matter who was at fault they pay for shipping both ways, and will replace it for free the first year. Even out of warranty the most you pay is $80.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well the Axon line has the killer PASSPORT 2.0 warranty support program, so I should hope the support should be very good.

Check out this thread I made...

Yes it is all very important to be able to take care of people when they have a problem. The 2 year warranty is awesome but they need to be able to back it up when there is a problem.

• chrsnchrsn New YorkPosts: 217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Initially it may not since they still need to have the customer service reps be familiar with the new passport 2.0 service. But I'm sure once the kinks are ironed out it will be good enough so that you can easily have the warranty used.

I hope so.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Passport 2.0, what else  

Oneplus service was bad, from what I heard from a friend.

Thanks for the link.

Passport #.0 lokks to be the best warranty.