ZTE Axon 7 US Shop Placeholder.

destradxdestradx United StatesPosts: 49 ✭✭✭✭

Axon 7 Wasn't sure if it was already posted but it displays full specs and a better look for quarts grey color.

Comments

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

I hope that place holder remains true, as it mentions there are two configurations for the phone.  "Config 1: 4GB RAM + 64 GB ROM, UFS 2.0, Config 2: 6GB RAM + 128 GB ROM, UFS 2.0", which means I will definitely be buying a Config 2 model. 

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,455 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It also shows wireless charging which I like, They do not show this on the ZTE USA site.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That's because the specs are possibly wrong or not finalized yet, as that page seems to be a placeholder/leak/testing page, etc.

Also, there's a discussion going on about this placeholder page already here:

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,899 admin

In an effort to consolidate threads, join in on the conversation here

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,315 admin

​  That page is not official and seems to be temporary testing page.  There is no way to link to that page from the zteusa.com website.  Only what is shown on Axon 7 Landing Page is official at this time.  The url for the page you are talking about even says "temp" in it. Hope this helps.