Remote Control option not showing up

I can't seem to find the option to turn the remote on.

I checked these settings:

Projector Settings > (4th Paragraph Bubble) Remote

But all that's shows up in the 4th bubble is:

Advanced user with CAIC settings, LABB settings, Color correction, Anti-shake, and G-sensor sensitivity.

No remote control selection.

I tried Factory Resetting it but nothing changed and tried the manual update but the update didnt work.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin

Can you let me know the model # of your SPRO 2.

• Thank you for responding! The Model # is MF97B

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

Good afternoon. I am looking into this further, for you, and will get back to you shortly. Should you need anything else please let me know. Also as a side note, responding by using the @ Symbol directly before a username will allow that person to see your comments much faster

Good evening. Are you able to tell me what build you are on? Settings>About Device>Android Version. Thank you.

• Thanks again for looking into it!

The Android Version is 4.4.4

(Baseband Version- MF97BB01)

• monger80monger80 United StatesPosts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, what is the Software Version of the device?  Also, the option for Remote Control should be between Color Correction and Anti-Shake.

​ Good Evening. I am still with you on this. When you attempted to update your device, does it give an error?

• The SW Version is: MF97BV1.0.0B15

And for whatever reason there is no remote control option there, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Thanks!

•   The update worked perfectly and now when I go to update it, it says "Current Software is up to date".

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin

the latest update for the AT&T model of the SPro 2 is B24.

The SD Card update can be found on the support page here ZTE Spro 2 (AT&T) - ZTE USA

Once installed you should be able to find the option for the remote control.