Spro 2 projector light

projector light was turned off to prevent over heating. Anybody else getting this message??

Answers

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This typically only happens after hours of running the projector, turning it off and letting the bulb cool for alittle bit should solve it no problems. Can you please explain if your having a different issue?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Hello, and a Big Welcome to Z-Community. This is actually a safety feature. As ​ stated, if the projector has been running for an extended time it will shut off the light to prevent damage, and overheating. You also want to make sure nothing is blocking the vents.

Another trick I use sometimes during the summer was using a laptop cooler beneath it to pull the heat away from the bulb and device, you can usually get a good like 5-6 hours in the heat plugged in playing before it starts to get to hot.

• Well yea. But it's been off for like 2 days. Still getting same message.

ok so then it sounds like there may be something wrong with the unit, is this something you purchased recently ?

• AngelonzAngelonz new Zealand Posts: 2 ✭✭

Having same issue got the message this morning and it's been more than10 hours and stil , did you solve your problem?

@Angelonz said:
    Having same issue got the message this morning and it's been more than10 hours and stil , did you solve your problem?

I havnt had my Spro in a while now but If i remember correctly once you get the message it stayed, @ironbaybeedoll do you remember ?

• AngelonzAngelonz new Zealand Posts: 2 ✭✭

Nothing changed ={