Best cashgrab for a "phone"

ive only purchased one ZTE product, i will never purchase another. You cant transfer video without third party support and even then it costs money to even do so. The Sonata is literally the worst phone ive ever had, worse than my Moderated Grand Prime and that was a PoS. Well guess it got worse when i decided to "upgrade" to a better phone and got this one. its a piece of ****. it runs like garbage, and should have never reached marketing for the general public. i will never recommend a ZTE product and i will make sure that everyone i know who is looking for a phone to steer clear of Samsung Ripoff ZTE, thanks! ill be sure to get a enw phone ASAP considering ZTE cant make a decent HARDWARE device let alone create software for the device to recognize the video files to transfer. SD cards dont even work, **** your company.

Comments

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im not the best with phones , and phone makers , but i have to say , i have the axon7 & its the best phone i  had , i dont have probles with it

• musicdjmmusicdjm United States Posts: 3,124 mod

Hes talking about the ZTE Sonata which is a $30 cricket phone, the build is significantly different than the Axon due to the much much much lower price.

​ when you say your having problems with transferring video what is your issue, can you explain please so we are able to help

• kumatora0203kumatora0203 Danvers, MAPosts: 262 ✭✭

Just wondering, what is Zte "ripping off" from Samsung, and as others have said we will help but you need to explain exactly what your problem is so you can get help with your product.