Promoted Content

Z-Community

Start Here

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Z-Community

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
droopy4evah
Grand x max 2 VR headsets?
I have the grand x max 2, and have been looking for a VR headset that will fit my phones large fram…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
bbrannon
Axon 7 losing Bluetooth pairings
Twice in the last two months my Axon 7 has lost all of its Bluetooth pairings. From 5 devices to a …
in Axon
Question
jinks
Axon 7 Mini : Rattle Sound?
I am not quite sure if this is  even an issue as it does not affect performance, but I notice whene…
in Axon
Question
skyethur
ZTE Zmax Pro Metropcs Can't update
Hello ZTE I just bought my ZTE zmax pro today 12/15/16 at metropcs store and my firmware is still i…
in ZMAX
ahmadaamer6
B12 Update for MetroPCS
I have not received an OTA update for version B12. I have the update file and can manually apply th…
in ZMAX
susycarol
APN settings for Consumer Cellular
I purchased a ZTE axon 7 mini a few days ago from Best Buy.  It was a really good price of $199.  S…
in Axon
10sne1
ZTE 'Project CSX' Phone
Kickstarter for new ZTE phone. Anyone interested?
in Axon
nicodon
ZTE NUBIA Z11 MAX
Hi I would like to know when ZTE will have the international ROM ready for ZTE NUBIA Z11 MAX and wh…
in ZMAX
bcsydom
Ehm, Vine isn't supported on Axon 7?
Installed it just now, "Your device is not supported by this feature" is the error message. Somethi…
in Axon
02busa
What launcher(s) do you use the most?
Which launchers do you use? I tend to stick to Nova Pro or Google Now Launcher. Comment below with …
123 in Consumer Lab
Poll
nibiru2012
Battery Life Improved Significantly!
Friday night I decided to do a Factory Reset to see if I could do a few modifications and perhaps i…
1234 in Axon
wes
Stock Launcher
Hi everyone. I need stock launcher which has app drawer one. Can you extract it from system and sha…
in Axon
wes
A2017U Battery Percentage Problem
Hi everyone. I'm using Axon7 US version and I've problem about battery percentage. for example batt…
in Axon
ryampolsky
Mi Pop bug?
Started using miPop recently, and have found it useful.  I positioned the control at the bottom of …
in Axon
firesilverblade1
Searching a web site
I came across this when I'm on chrome or google search engine. I go into the page and when I go to …
in Axon
Question
mgeinitz
Type of USB type C cable I should buy?
I have never had a Quickcharge 3.0 charger before. So I ordering items so when my Axon arrives I ha…
in Axon
Answered
coolgeek
Possible SMS issue discovered in T-Mobile DIGITS beta
I am in the beta for T-Mobile DIGITS (/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fexplore.t-mobile.com%2Ft-m…
in Axon
talrand
Trouble connecting to Service while on Wifi
Hi, there! I have an original ZTE ZMAX through MetroPCS. It worked great for a while (though it …
in ZMAX
Question
luvmylars
Can't copy and paste text messages
I recently bought a ZTE ZMAX from Metro PCS and cannot copy and paste anything from text messages. …
in ZMAX
Question
flamingsword1
Anyone willing to sell earphones that came with phone?
Anyone have the original earphones that came with the phone who's willing to sell them? Unfortunate…
in Axon
susycarol
Will the zte axon 7 work with consumer cellular provider?
I am thinking about buying an axon 7 lte.  Will it work with consumer cellular as the provider?
in Axon
teknosoca
Hawkeye Specifications and Considerations
I am very interested in this phone and think what has happened thus far is awesome.  Great idea ZTE…
in Other Products
Question
kingsley
Zte Axon 7 vs Oneplus 3 Which Should You Get
If you are still stuck on which phone you should get try watching this video and leave us a comment…
in Axon
Question
hiteshrules
Huge data consumed by os services over wifi after b29 update
Hi all, My device is consuming huge amount of data over wifi after b29 update i am not sure …
in Axon
davidc
Any news nougat?
It's almost jan 3 and I read it was at the beginning of Jan that Axon 7 would be updated. No more i…
in Axon
epiclight777
ICE - Emergency Contacts
Hello im having some trouble finding a way to add my contacts to emergency calls on my lock screen,…
in Axon
Question
datjay24
Nougat - What do we even know/
Features??? Release??? Why is there no information?
in Axon
datafiend
Vibration Strength and On Screen Buttons.
Hey all, I'm trying to decide between the Axon 7 and the Mate 9. I was wondering if there is an …
in Axon
icebergmanslim
SD Card Problems with Axon 7--Help?
I have 2 different SD Cards that I have attempted to use with this phone. They both have been insta…
123 in Axon
Question
cnicol
Axon 7 Voicemail and Forwarding
Hello just got a new Axon 7 last week and love it so far. Everything work perfectly except for voic…
in Axon
Question