Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sshasan
ZTE Axon M: Hands On And Quick First Look
@tfrank85 gives us a quick hands on and first look of the Axon M from the launch event in NYC. htt…
in News and Reviews
Locked Z
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 10/18/2017
Hey guys, now that the Axon M has launched back to the Halloween themed faces for the month of Octo…
in Faces
vaneze
Fingerprints hardware????
Hello I have a ZTE zmax pro metro PC's phone. I can not get into my fingerprints it keeps saying no…
in ZMAX [Series]
CFA
dfranzen
How do I get notifications for certain emails?
I am new to ZTE. On my old phone I could get notifications for specific gmails marked with a label.…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CFA CPA
nibiru2012
Which Music Player Will You Use With DOLBY ATMOS Feature?
There has been some discussion regarding various Android audio / music players recently and their c…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Poll
twisterspin3
ZTE GRAND X3 is unable to let google account be set as the backup account
I am fed up with this issue. I first noticed this issue back in July of this year when I performed …
in Grand X [Series]
scottmandue
Can't see photos on computer when connected to ZMAX PRO
New problem, in the past I just connect my ZMAX to computer via a USB cable. I click on computer>…
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
tamelion1117
Slow 4G LTE speeds with ZMAX Pro on Metro PCS
So I have the ZTE ZMAX Pro on Metro PCS and I'm experiencing less than stellar data speeds while on…
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
Sup3rnova510
ZTE Max XL Stuck In Bootloop! Please Help!
So I have a ZTE Max XL on Virgin Moblie and it is unrooted. I was using wondering if there was a wa…
in MAX XL
CPA
bassplyr1255
Charging via vehicle USB?
I noticed that my ZMax Pro doesn't charge from my car's USB port. I thought it was the cable, but, …
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
Rover
How do I access the Menu on an active screen ?
In my previous android, a Huawei Vitria with 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, at the bottom right of the phone scr…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
anurag1212
[AXON 7] Delayed Notifications - Frustrating enough to warrant a refund if not fixed
I use WhatsApp for 90% of my messaging. I'm pretty sure the delayed notifications are due to Axon p…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
onemat
Answering calls on the phone and the watch
I'm having a problem and I'm pretty sure it's a setting I have wrong. When someone calls my cell (A…
in Quartz
gnerstil
Charging Issue
This past weekend, I noticed my Axon 7 was not quick charging, and would bring up the message that …
androidguy
How to block calls?
Hi, I'm getting quite a few wrong # and telemarketer calls (I only give the ZTE number to friends).…
in Quartz
Answered CFA CPA
stini777
Ambient Screen Shift?
I'm noticing a minor screen shift when I have the ambient screen enabled. It starts centered, but …
in Quartz
Accepted Answer CTA
mikequartznote3
Not all SMS Messages Are Being Synced From Phone to Quartz
Okay, I have a ZTE Quartz Smartwatch and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have T-Mobile Digits setup so th…
in Quartz
CPA
onemat
The ZTE Quartz actually helped save my life.
Hello Everybody, This is a hard one to write because I did something really stupid which almost cos…
in Quartz
CPA
She31
Using Bluetooth Earpiece
I had the samsung s2 and it was easy to connect bluetooth to watch ⌚ for calls.. I dont see the opt…
in Quartz
CPA
Aerospaceman
Blade Z Max Released on MetroPCS
ZTE USA’s Blade Series is now Bigger, Bolder and Better Than Ever with the ZTE Blade Z Max on Metro…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
mjablon
ZMax Pro Anroid Nougat Update
Hello I am brand new here .. thinking about buying the ZMax pro from Tmobile. Ive seen some very go…
in ZMAX [Series]
CFA
Dconn1975
I've used this case on my other phones before, and it's a very good one!
If you like the slimmer no bulk cases like I do which in fact I rarely even use a case and I know …
Ron999
Statusbar Notification Icons Disappeared
Help! My statusbar notification icons (the ones on the left of the statusbar) have disappeared and …
Accepted Answer CTA
chips69
Only 1 speaker
I just noticed that only the R speaker is working with my phone. I never thought of it until now. …
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered Z
gweeper64
discussion of KRACK WPA2 exploit and potential patches
Starting a new thread to discuss the newly reported KRACK WPA2 exploit and ZTE's plans to address i…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CPA
brightraven
Problem with Bluetooth (Axon 7) and Amazon Tap
I received an Amazon Tap (similar to Echo) as a gift recently. At first, the bluetooth paired easi…
CPA
dr3am_r
A2017U dual stream / antenna AC wifi - 866mbps connection
Is there any way we can enable dual stream AC (5ghz) connection on A2017U Axon 7? There were some d…
raymondjtoth
new security problem
hi i have a z981 z-mx pro and there a new wpa 2 security flaw here it is https://www.theverge.com/2…
in ZMAX [Series]
smh032395
Heads up about returning device for repair
Whenever you return your device for repair to make things easier ask a simple question check and se…
Dconn1975
Thinking about ordering one of these. Anyone ever use one before?
I've heard these sleeves are flat out awesome! In fact I had one on order for my Nexus 6p but I so…
CPA