Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
She31
Using Bluetooth Earpiece
I had the samsung s2 and it was easy to connect bluetooth to watch ⌚ for calls.. I dont see the opt…
in Quartz
CPA
Aerospaceman
Blade Z Max Released on MetroPCS
ZTE USA’s Blade Series is now Bigger, Bolder and Better Than Ever with the ZTE Blade Z Max on Metro…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
mjablon
ZMax Pro Anroid Nougat Update
Hello I am brand new here .. thinking about buying the ZMax pro from Tmobile. Ive seen some very go…
in ZMAX [Series]
CFA
Dconn1975
I've used this case on my other phones before, and it's a very good one!
If you like the slimmer no bulk cases like I do which in fact I rarely even use a case and I know …
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Ron999
Statusbar Notification Icons Disappeared
Help! My statusbar notification icons (the ones on the left of the statusbar) have disappeared and …
Accepted Answer CTA
chips69
Only 1 speaker
I just noticed that only the R speaker is working with my phone. I never thought of it until now. …
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered Z
gweeper64
discussion of KRACK WPA2 exploit and potential patches
Starting a new thread to discuss the newly reported KRACK WPA2 exploit and ZTE's plans to address i…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CPA
brightraven
Problem with Bluetooth (Axon 7) and Amazon Tap
I received an Amazon Tap (similar to Echo) as a gift recently. At first, the bluetooth paired easi…
CPA
dr3am_r
A2017U dual stream / antenna AC wifi - 866mbps connection
Is there any way we can enable dual stream AC (5ghz) connection on A2017U Axon 7? There were some d…
raymondjtoth
new security problem
hi i have a z981 z-mx pro and there a new wpa 2 security flaw here it is https://www.theverge.com/2…
in ZMAX [Series]
smh032395
Heads up about returning device for repair
Whenever you return your device for repair to make things easier ask a simple question check and se…
Dconn1975
Thinking about ordering one of these. Anyone ever use one before?
I've heard these sleeves are flat out awesome! In fact I had one on order for my Nexus 6p but I so…
CPA
Canad1an_eh
Stock tiles
Would anyone like the option to turn ZTEs skin off or on so if they were off you would have stock q…
in Consumer Lab
Poll Locked CPA
schwartzasher
Battery draining fast
So today I took the watch off the charger and when I did, the battery was draining fast. I took it …
in Quartz
CPA
schwartzasher
Beta for quartz
Is there a beta I can join for the quartz
in Beta Lab
CPA
schwartzasher
Features that I want to see on the next version
So, the ZTE quartz isn't such an old Smartwatch at all. I want to make this thread to ask people wh…
in Quartz
CPA
saeedted
What is the Most Common Feature Used on Your Quartz Watch?
Is GPS turn by turn navigation? Music Streaming? Notifications and SMS? Is there a feature where i…
in Quartz
newtozte730564
Stand alone navigation?
So, I'm a bit confused. Nothing new, haha. But, I have been reading reviews of this watch, and se…
in Quartz
Z CPA
lodkeserith
Axon 7 Camera Problem
So the other day I was using my camera and noticed I have this black blurry spot. It only occurs on…
mskita
ZTE zmax pro restarting
I have a zmax pro and it randomly restarts on its own. It typically does it at least 3 times a week…
1234 in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
RIERIE
Weather widgit
I'm having issues with the weather widget. My phone and watch is set to high accuracy, but when I …
in Quartz
akwid044
ZTE axon 7 signal strength issues
Who else has signal issues, it seems like the signal always weak, some times I have a full bars an…
scv484
VR headset compatibility
Anyone have a suggestion for a VR headset that works with the Blade Z Max. Want to play around with…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
tipsen
Axon 7 A2017G - upgrade to Android 7 - how?
~~Hi I just bought an Axon 7 phone and all automatic updates have been completed. Now I have Androi…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
CPA
gweeper64
Axon 7 Mini audio player bug?
Hey folks, I just recently started having a problem playing back some particular MP3 files on my Ax…
johnny3dd
Has Anyone encountered this problem? Touch screen on my ZTE Quartz is non responsive
Maybe it's just my luck? I took my Quartz off the charging puck earlier today, and later went to ch…
in Quartz
jasone
ZTE Axon M Live stream
Check out the live reveal of the Axon M on YouTube here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFuQlYVdp…
CPA
JTaylor11271985
Bought ZTE from friend and factory reset it but no knows previous google account....
Someone Anyone PLEASE?????? I bought this ZTE Stack model: Z799VL and the person I bought it from h…
in MAX XL
CPA
claine92
ZTE Maven 2 Z831 chapel stock rom recovery/unbrick
Need stock recovery/unbrick method for z831 chapel. I can't find any downloads anywhere and somehow…
in Other Products
chelseytwo
How can I lock a particular text msg ?
I'm goingng thru something & desperately need to be able to lock a text msg, can anyone help?
in Blade Z MAX
Answered