Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mwitters
Unable to enable "multi-devices" on axon NEED HELP
Hey guys I really need to be able to install the authy app to get onto a bitcoin exchange, the only…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CFA
Threat_of_Rain
Axon 7 - Hiya integration
I've gotten it before, but after multiple factory restarts it isn't there anymore. I've downloaded …
CFA
gearmesh
Replacement Phones are on Back Order for weeks
I tried to get my phone repaired under warranty but replacement Axon 7's are on back order. I filed…
1234 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Z
gimmi
Call not going through while on speaker phone.
My manger and I had a call with a vendor yesterday and unfortunately our office phone was down. So …
iagalmeida
AXON7 - Supports Screen mirror on USB ??
I would like to splice my phone into Car Sound, via MirroLink function or some kind of function. D…
ryantek954
Axon 7 Android O
Hello forum, I was wondering with the Google release of the final API's for Android O. The questi…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CFA
stahnthemahn
WeShare backups
Hi there, I looked to XDA for answers, and found none, so I'll ask here. Does anyone know if the Ap…
gigorga
Weak signal immediately after most recent update
I have always got 2-3 bars in my basement, I performed the most recent update yesterday and I notic…
CPA
Echostar777
Latest Rom Build for the Axon7
I was wondering where on Earth can I get the latest build number for the Axon7. I know it probably …
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Accepted Answer CTA
russell147
No BLADE ZMAX
How is metro PC's going to launch there phone and have none in the stores come on metro
in ZMAX [Series]
Z
sshasan
Textured Back For Better Grip In The Hand
BIG PHONES ARE HARD TO HOLD! THE BLADE Z MAX FIXES THAT (Image) WITH A HONEYCOMB TEXTURED BACK …
in Blade Z MAX
boxall
ZTE Axon 7 - Power Management of apps!
The auto-closing of apps during screen locking is causing me grief with a Samsung Gear Fit2. There…
CPA
z28camaroman
Release Date for MiFavor 5.0 for the 2017U and 2017G?
It's been a few weeks since the updated MiFavor 5.0 UI was released for the Chinese Axon 7, includi…
Pedrocotti
Jelly effect in screen
Does anyone have an issue with the screen having jelly effect? And do you know if this can be fix w…
CTA
mizuno_a
ZTE ZMAX Pro Customization tips?
So this is kind of a two part question... * I've had a ZMAX for almost a year now and have enjoyed…
in ZMAX [Series]
mrjlwilliams
Big battery, Big screen, MUST buy.
This phone is super nice looking, and I'm sure that most current Z Max Pro owners will get this pho…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
shaneeliballance
Axon 8
I will not buy a axon 8 if it's the same as the axon 7 with different camera.... I think it's a jok…
12...45 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Answered
kedlund
Is it true, that the Axon 7 is no longer for sale, no longer being manufactured?
I looked on ZTE's site and it says it's "Out of Stock"! Isn't hard to believe they quit m…
CFA
WWilliamson
Software update for AT&T z223
My NEW AT&T Z223 "dumb phone" says it's memory is full. Idk why because it's new. I h…
in Other Products
Answered Z
mrmom
Virtual Reality Headset for ZMAX PRO
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of a VR Headset that works with the ZTE ZMAX PRO phone…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
nosmohtac
Please tell us something about the Axon 8!
ZTE, please throw us something about the next Axon. If there is no news about the next Axon by the …
oklahomahoss
App Storage location question
Hey guys. So...I had ZMax Pro for a year, then dropped it, like an idiot, so just bought another o…
in ZMAX [Series]
Bert1570
When is the phone available to buy in store?
I want to get one and when I pre register they said buy zmax between 08/26. Anyone know?
in Blade Z MAX
poohbiwon
Android O multitasking
I just got the 7.1.1 upgrade and am deeply enjoying the split screen  and notification reply functi…
in Rumor Mill
sshasan
[TECH TALKS - Episode 01] BLADE Z MAX
Welcome to Z-Community's first Tech Talks episode. Sit back, relax and enjoy this small segment wh…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
frodriguez2010
ULTIMATE MOBILE DEVICE
Microsoft just can’t seem to catch a break in the mobile world. But the company isn’t done trying y…
in Rumor Mill
CPA
Doclogic
PC connection
Running old windows XP and cannot get USB driver to operate. Installed package from ZTE and tried …
in Blade X MAX
polynezianprincess
Update package
Where do I find the update package for zte zmax pro Z981 B14? Cause it's saying to copy update pack…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered CPA
bocajay
Sim 2 cell data cuts out
Axon 7 a axon 7 mini When I use Sim 1 for a call Sim 2 cell data cuts out both are TMO I did a netw…
Z CFA
DrakenFX
[Discussion & Bugs] LineageOS 14.1
Discussion & Bugs ​ This thread is NOT a for your to request Lineage for your device! It's …
12...89 in LineageOS for ZTE Axon 7