Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 09/13/2017
Welcome back for another edition of Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm revisiting a favorite of mi…
in Faces
CPA
oceancat
Cache Question
I've cleared the cache partition on my Axon 7 occasionally without any loss of information on my ph…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Accepted Answer CPA
HoldPowerToShutdown
All Sound is Broken (doesn't seem to match existing problems)
Warning: This is fairly long, as I have tried to include everything I have noticed about this probl…
CTA
morning
Axon 7 mini just stopped working
Bought it 1/8/2017 and today just stopped. It appears on the screen as if I just turned it on and i…
Locked CFA
brokenevol
Axon 7 update 7.1.1 bootloop
So my axon 7 updated late-night to 7.1.1 and after it installed it was n a bootloop on the axon spl…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Locked CFA
RoeBlock
How can I add another home screen?
How can I add a screen to put more icons and widgets? I only have 2 screens to flip from. I want 3…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
sgarrand
Axon 7 - The CPU is overloaded.
Last night my phone went from 50% to 0% in a few hours and then I noticed that I get the messages a…
CTA
HmonGrL123
Locked Bootloader
Anyone knows if this device will ever get it's bootloader unlocked? This phone has a lot of potenti…
in Blade V8 PRO
gnegruser
ZTE AXON 7 MINI restart
Hello! I have an issue with mine ZTE AXON 7 MINI. After receiving the message "Sorry Facebook …
CPA
bnwild151
App Crash
While listening to Pandora on the phone, I'll occasionally get a phone call. Instead of the song pa…
in MAX XL
Troubador
ZTE Blade V8 Pro getting stuck on Blade boot screen
The phone is a week old and I've had to factory reset twice. I woke up to the phone stuck on the Bl…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA CPA
mzhou93
Phone stuck on "Checking connection... this can take a while" screen at start-up
Hi all, I had to do a factory reset recently just to get my phone to get past the ZTE Blade V8 Pro…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA
Hazel5284
Screen Issues
I went to restart my phone because an app wasn't working and now my screen won't turn on after I pu…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked Z CFA CPA
mythosaz
Brand new, just out of box Z8 Pro, crashes Play Store trying to install Facebook...
Brand new, just out of box Z8 Pro, crashes Play Store trying to install Facebook and won't ever boo…
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CFA
byebyesamsung
Won't Sync Google Calendar
My Axon 7 Mini is saying I'm offline when I try to sync my google calendar. I can't find how to cha…
Accepted Answer CTA
Lunareclipse02
Axon 7 phone call issue
My Axon 7 will not make any phone calls period. It shows I have good reception, when I try to make …
djozone
How do I purchase and where can I purchase the ZTE Quartz smartwatch?
AT&T customer here! Looks like my plan of buying the ZTE Quartz smartwatch online has hit a br…
in Quartz
nekketsu
Axon7 - Any way to get Dolby to toggle on instead of off on headphone insert?
If I have the "Dolby Atmos" on and insert my headphones it toggles it off, upon removal i…
Answered CTA CFA
KenJach
ZTE Sonata 3 no service and wont turn back on after locking
I have a ZTE Sonata 3 and all of a sudden i lost all service wont turn back on after locking, and w…
in Sonata [Series]
Question Z
sshasan
ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case Review + Giveaway
Paul Tech reviews the ZTE Blade X Max Smart Folio Case and is giving one Smart Folio Case away on A…
in Blade X MAX
bbjmm
How to uptade Axon7
I have Axon7. Italy is MY location. Please help
empty1957
Axon pro smart lock
Every time i try to set up smart lock location it tells me google play services has stopped. Can go…
dbirkwood
ZTE Axon 7 not able to download received (or send) MMS?
New ZTE Axon 7, T-mobile carrier in united states. When attempting to download MMS, it just continu…
Accepted Answer
impromptubuyer77
axon 7 mini mms issues
If I'm connected to a WiFi signal and recieve a mms, it won't load, same as if I try to send one, i…
CPA
ellisd
Cannot get MMS working on Axon 7
So I got my wife the Axon 7 about a month ago and it's been working for the most part or at least w…
akwid044
How to lock bootloader??
Hi. I did unlock my bootloader and root my phone , but now I want to go back to completely stock ro…
in Community Builds
Answered CTA
laneantn
ZTE ZMAX CHAMP CRACKED LCD WOES
I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP …
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
greyfox
Can't Edit Contacts on Phone
I use Office 365 (I have 2 different accounts) and I sync my phone with the Office 365. My email, c…
Tex
Axon 7 mini from USA in Itay
Will an Axon 7 mini purchased in the USA work in Italy?
lmcjipo
Screen Lock Owner Information?
I've been using Android phones for a few years along with other phones and just received my ZTE Axo…