Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lllgurulll
Axon 7 goes to sleep when viewing video
this is an odd one.  For the last few days I've been watching a lot of Netflix and had no problems …
in Axon
Question
jhthornt
ATT Home Base Z700, Z700A Can a LAN switch be connected to the Hardwired LAN port to support 3 en
Can a LAN switch be connected to the Hardwired LAN ports of a Z700 and/or Z700A to support 3 hardwi…
in Other Products
Question
gamerdad06
Stock Contacts to edit in other Apps
Hey All, I'm finding that I need to keep the stock Contacts app installed when using a different…
in Axon
DrakenFX
[Instructions] LineageOS 14.1
1. Make sure you're using the appropriate Nougat bootstack with an unlocked bootloader, IF you aren…
in LineageOS for ZTE Axon 7
sodamnred
Dual Sim Problem?
Is anyone here using dual sim without issues? I have 2 SIMs and both are recognized in the SIM1 slo…
in Axon
Question
sshasan
[How To] Setting A Ringtone For A Contact - ZTE Blade X Max
[How To] Setting A Ringtone For A Contact -  ZTE Blade X Max
in Blade X MAX
sshasan
[How To] Adding A Wi-Fi Network - ZTE Blade X Max
[How To] Adding A Wi-Fi Network - ZTE Blade X Max
in Blade X MAX
sshasan
[How To] Applying New Wallpapers - ZTE Blade X Max
[How To] Applying New Wallpapers - ZTE Blade X Max
in Blade X MAX
dbld022
Maps in weather apps missing roads & detsils Axon 7
I use several weather apps: Storm, NOAA+, Accuweather.  After Nougat update the road features are m…
in Axon
sshasan
Sprint COO Talks the ZTE MAX XL
Günther Ottendorfer, Chief Operating Officer of Technology at Sprint, is excited to show off the va…
in MAX XL
joydipm
A phone for entertainment but not serious business work
I am bitterly disappointed in the Azon 7 64 MB that I purchased from Best Buy in Dec 2017. When I p…
12 in Axon
geddes
Axon7 couple more issues with verizon st sim
Ive been having a bunch of issues getting my st verizon sim to work on this phone.. I just swapped …
in Axon
Question
new2axon
Issues with SD Card
I have been using an SD card for a will and just recently I figured I would format it with the AXON…
in Axon
Question
mathe100
Vote for Daydream getting fixed in LineageOS
Daydream does not work in LOS. 90% of the Daydream apps (you can try with Moatboat or Horizons) do …
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
stevec5375
Wiping the cache partition
I won't beleaguer this post with my opinion but I will say that it seems that many problems seem to…
in Axon
andrew1980
Axon elite voice recording/voiceprint issues
Hi team, I have an AXON Elite and I am trying to use the voice recorder and trying to set up voic…
in Axon
Question
hugostiglitz_88
Problems with formatting SD card as internal
Zmax Pro owner here. So, there's a couple problems I've had while trying to format my SD card as…
in ZMAX
Question
kgibbons
Axon 7 Bluetooth - No track info (Metadata) or track advance?
Hello all, New Axon 7 user here, just a few days with the phone.  Today I finally connected the Ax…
12...78 in Axon
snakes200
Does WiFi calling work on axon 7 with metro pcs?
Thinking of switching to MetroPCS. I am curious to know if the WiFi calling works on the axon 7 sin…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
tropinin
ZTE Mobley - Communication protocol between the terminal device and the platform server
Hi, I'm developer and now I develop server code to work with ZTE Mobley. I have PDF file with co…
in Other Products
Question
andrewh
Keyboard Lag Issue [ZTE ZMax Pro]
Every so often when I'm writing a text the GBoard keyboard goes into a super lag mode.  It will ski…
in ZMAX
Question
rachels
better reception with different carrier?
Hi All! I LOVE * LOVE * LOVE * my new Axon 7 mini. Unfortunately, my work requires clients to call…
in Axon
Question
saeedted
Chinese Pop-Up Message Keeps Getting In The Way
Does anyone have any idea what it says. I am not sure what the source of the message is but it did …
in SPRO
sshasan
[How To] Backup & Restore - ZTE Blade X Max
[How To] Backup & Restore - ZTE Blade X Max w/ The ZTE Backup & Restore App Press the…
in Blade X MAX
march
earphones not working
Hi guys, I recently bought a ZTE mini and if I connect the earphones that came in the box, the phon…
in Axon
Question
sshasan
Enabling ''OK Google'' Detection On Your ZTE Quartz
From the home screen, swipe down on your Settings Shade Click on the Gear icon Scroll throu…
in Quartz
mi_lion
A new ZTE smart Watch in your future?
"ZTE Quartz is official and coming to T-Mobile on April 14 for $192" "This will be an Android We…
in Quartz
sshasan
sshasan
[How To] Do Not Disturb Mode - ZTE MAX XL
[How To] Do Not Disturb Mode - ZTE MAX XL You can limit sound interruptions with Do not disturb …
in How-To
aj_jss
ADM's planning not working
Hi guys ADM's planning doesn't work if I set it up over 2 hours. Please help. I'm still running 6.0…
in Axon
Question