Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Whyisblue
ZTE Zmax Pro 7.0
When is Android 7.0 coming to The ZTE Zmax Pro, Thanks in advance...
in ZMAX
Recalcitrant
Does the ZTE Axon 7's custom theming support the Invert Colors shortcut?
I know this may seem like a weird question, but I recently bought a phone with a custom Quick Setti…
in Axon
Answered
vicatos
Access to the firmware files
Is it possible to have access to the firware files (upgrades) for both Axon 7 and the Axon 7 Mini?
in Axon
Accepted Answer
kanezfan
Considering this phone
I've been reading a lot about this phone and I'm seriously considering getting it because it seems …
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered
sheba69
ZTE Zmax Pro Won't Unlock
Can anyone tell me how to do this
in ZMAX
Accepted Answer
ZackeryTE
Different systems and operating software
Is there any hidden or "locked" system updates or software that will make my zmax better??
in ZMAX
engelsprite
Community Project
*Good day to all ZTE Axon 7 owners, Ive started a Project in my Community on Facebook, we want t…
in Axon
brotato
No Lte and network dissconect
So I got this ZTE zmax pro about a month ago and about 2weeks ago it dropped network for the first …
in ZMAX
Answered
jamiegm08
Zte n9519
Hello I am in need of help. I  am trying to put this phone back together after replacing Lcd & …
in Other Products
Answered
Cheekey97
ZTE Zmax Pro Automatic Reboot/Stuck MetroPCS boot screen
Hello! I hope you all are well. I've been an issue with my ZTE Zmax Pro. A while ago, my phone dro…
in ZMAX
Accepted Answer
GmailCA
OneClick Digital will not run under Nougat 7.1.1
OneClick Digital will not run under newest Nougat 7.1.1, and my wife uses it all day. There needs …
in Axon
Aerospaceman
Do you own or have you used a water resistant device?
Hello again!!  This time the Consumer Lab team would like to pick your brain on Water Resistant dev…
123 in Consumer Lab
rive
Axon 8 spotted, not much of improvement over A7
ZTE Axon 8 Spotted with Snapdragon 820, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB Storage on GFXBench - Gizmochina
in Axon
ttomcornell
Best Car Windshield Mount for Axon 7
Any suggestions for the best windshield mount for automobiles to hold the Axon 7 securely? I search…
in Axon
ladysereneone
ZTE ZMAX Pro not detecting Wi-Fi networks
My phone is not detecting all available wifi networks.  For example, many restaurants offer free wi…
in ZMAX
Answered
sshasan
ZTE Quartz - A Budget Friendly Android Wear 2.0 Watch - Reviewed (TheSmartPhoneGuy)
Check out this ZTE Quartz review from TheSmartPhone Guy! https://youtu.be/6ZHikVLw9J4
in Quartz
Aerospaceman
** SOFTWARE UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U now on B25 **
We've got great news for Axon 7 owners: another software update is upon us, rolling out in the next…
12...2021 in Axon
AMRROL
Revert to Marshmallow
Can anyone tell me how to revert to Marshmallow from the Nougat update. Several problems with Noug…
in Axon
Aerospaceman
New ZTE MAX XL Released on Sprint
Today ZTE USA announced the award-winning ZTE MAX XL smartphone featuring a big battery, big displa…
in MAX XL
AMRROL
Factory Hard Reset
Axon 7 Mini: Newbie here, so please forgive what must seem like stupid questions. If I hard reset…
in Axon
sshasan
How do you use mobile payments?
You see it everywhere these days... Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay But is it here to stay? …
12 in Consumer Lab
yindan
{Axon 7} Earphones... How Do You Use Them? Chance To Win a $25 Gift Card!
Consumer Labs would like to invite current Axon 7 users to share their experiences and usage scenar…
12 in Consumer Lab
chazm00
Help with no service?
So i want to start that i already have a 100% functioning axon7, i liked the price range enough for…
in Axon
14blank40
Bug?
So I've just recently noticed this bug where, when you pull down the notification shade you get the…
in Axon
fernandoeduardo
May I get the portuguese language for the axon 7 mini?
May I change the software of my Axon 7 mini ZTE B2017G and get portuguese language ? I bought it in…
in Axon
Answered
wrxman
Axon 7 - Missing Quick Settings In Status Bar Pulldown
This just happened on my phone, all of the quick settings disappeared. I.e.: when I pull down the s…
in Axon
tamelion1117
Type C to HDMI- is there something that would allow me to connect my Zmax pro to my TV?
Hi, all, As the title suggests, I am looking for something that would allow me to connect my Zma…
in ZMAX
Answered
[Deleted User]
Nougat update
So they did away with live wallpapers with the new update. Anyone else have this problem?
in Axon
oldgoat75
Need notifications and ringtones from Axon 7
Hi there! I love my Axon 7, but recently got a Galaxy S8 plus and have decided to migrate over to t…
in Axon
ambrogiani
Change lenguage
May I change the software of my Axon 7 mini ZTE B2017G_4159 in Italian lenguage ? I bought it in US…
in Axon