Z-Community

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
chincan
What things can harm the quickcharge 3.0?
I have been using my Axon 7 for quite a while. Some times the phone doesn't charge with the speed i…
in Axon
Question
kmb877
WiFi Calling with Ultra Mobile
Hello, Did anyone tried to use WiFi calling from Axon 7 with UltraMobile service? Thank you.
in Axon
zip
Music player messed up
My music player keeps skipping a few songs before the endings, then it will place one on repeat. …
in Axon
apachethor
Bluetooth Issues -- Cannot use with BT headset!
Does anyone else have problems using a bluetooth headset with the Axon 7? No matter what bluetooth …
in Axon
Question
axon7st
Axon 7 Straight Talk - IMEI Not Compatible
Hi, I purchased the Axon 7 A2017U two months ago and currently have it working well on my existi…
12 in Axon
Question
karlkarloff
Issue with Android Wear 2.0 and Axon 7
I've noticed since my LG Watch urbane 1st Gen got updated to AW 2.0, that every once in a while (on…
in Axon
hvazq
Adding User, but "The contact doesn't exist"
Does anyone know how to add a second user on the ZTE ZMAX Pro? Normally, I know that you can just s…
in ZMAX
Question
krazyfatts
ZTE love for cricket ????
ZTE doesn't put out good phones threw cricket. The Axon 7 would have a good phone for cricket.
in Axon
Question
toddo
Axon 7 and Nougat 7.1 issues
Hi all. I'm having several issues since updating to 7.1. First issue is like others with play st…
in Axon
Question
brunormc
Axon 7 A2017UV1.1.0B19 issues - Attn: ZTE engineers
I have been told that this is the only way that I can bring issues to your attention as there are n…
in Axon
smh032395
Wifi calling
Ok should have posted this with the other question to sorry one more on MetroPCS my Wi-Fi calling w…
in Axon
smh032395
Wifi and calling issue
Ok sorry guys I have a question and a problem so I'll start with the problem My Axon 7 when connec…
in Axon
Question
jonson483
ZTE Axon Pro Bootloader Unlock Request.
Hello, I have the ZTE Axon Pro A1P Build No. A1PV1.1.0B15. Would I still be able to use the discon…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
turko
battery capacity
I downloaded the Battery Doctor app, as I have done on all my previous devices and I noticed that i…
in Axon
Question
lilbutgreat1965
Memory full need help cleaning it
My memory is full and I'm having to boost it very often and I'm getting tired of my phone lagging f…
in ZMAX
borodatiy
Assisted Dialing from abroad
I'm in Mexico now and I can't dial to the USA on my Axon, can't find the assisted Dialing feature t…
in Axon
gymshark5
Zmax Pro trouble
Before i took a nap my max would connect and disconnect to the charger, woke up and the screens bla…
in ZMAX
joshzheng77
What is this screen?
I've had lineage os for about a day, and every time I turn on my phone after it's been powered off …
in Axon
Accepted Answer
joshzheng77
Trouble installing Gapps on Lineage os. Please help
I've just installed Lineage os on my zte axon 7, but I'm having trouble flashing gapps. I've tried …
in LineageOS for ZTE Axon 7
Question
arrtttuurri
Axon 7 charging question?
I'm on vacation, and i forgot to bring my qc3 charger with me, so i went to a local tech store wher…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
tom604
Axon 7 Quick Charge
is quick charge a technology that is part of the phone or the phones charger? If you use any charge…
in Axon
yindan
Calling Nova launcher users to share your gestures usage behavior
One of the most important features of Nova Launcher is gestures. With the help of gestures, users c…
in Consumer Lab
Poll
mentality
Location accuracy??
Every time I switch on my location services on my smartphone, I receive a popup asking me if I want…
in Axon
Question
crcostel
Axon 7 + Nougat + Verizon = ???
I know there have been various threads about using the A7 on Verizon but its hard to figure out the…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
ricklip123
Google play store update issue, solved
After struggling for days with google play store updates on Axon7 with 7.1 update installed, google…
in Axon
zeeebs
Developer Support / Unlockable Bootloader
As someone who has a debilitating addiction to rooting, flashing and tinkering I'm wondering if any…
1234 in Axon
jamirovdw
nougat ZTE axon 7 mini
hello guys , I was wondering if theres already a release date for the nougat update to the ZTE axon…
in Axon
Question
godwheel
Axon's 7 Screen Protection Disappointment
I was so excited to get the ZTE Axon 7 -- the screen is absolutely gorgeous. I didn't know this, bu…
in Axon
frodriguez2010
ZTE's GIGABIT PHONE
As we approach 5G connectivity, our smartphone experience is about to get much faster, starting wit…
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
What does your lockscreen look like?
Check it out!!  Lol! The line through is from when I pinched the screenshot.  I'm wondering …
in Axon