Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
bkakus
Axon 7 Nougat - Charging Issue
My Axon 7 been able to charge very well before the Nougat. However, after the update, I think some…
in Axon
CTA
ldr223
Can't get any Internet Access on my data plan?
Hi, I finally got Straight Talk service to work on Verizon. I would of done ATT service but I could…
12 in Axon
CFA
rumplesteel
My ZTE SPRO 2 is rendered useless as a projector.
It can only be used as a tablet. Can someone tell me why I get the following message? A reminder I …
in SPRO
gabe50200
Yet another Axon Audio Discussion
So... I recently picked up an Axon Pro for $199 at Newegg. Hell of a deal. Overall, it's a great, i…
in Axon
Answered
kajoyce
Axon 7 mini on T-Mobile Visual Voice Mail does not work
Hi, I have a Axon 7 mini on T-Mobile and the Visual Voice Mail does not work. It is on build num…
in Axon
hitzilla
How to get android nougat for axon 7 devices in Hong Kong?
I've tried manually by using SD card, but the hk ZTE website doesn't have the nougat link. I'm stil…
in Axon
Answered CPA
tmcfall1
7.1.2 nuogat update
How long will it take for the A7 to get this version of Nuogat. Coming to Google Pixle devices this…
123 in Axon
CFA
Samantha_Robert
My z799vl phone keeps resetting. How do I fix this?
Hello. I recently had purchased a ZTE Z799VL phone, with Straight Talk as the plan, from Walmart. T…
in Other Products
CTA
supraket
App to transfer data
Hey So a lot of you got Axon 7 in this one month's time, shifting from your old phone. Wanted t…
123 in Axon
Answered CPA
phonenerd
data switched from sim2 to sim1 in fringe area?
I have sim1=voice and text, sim2=data only Yesterday I found the phone changed the sim1 set to use…
in Blade V8 PRO
kmb877
The service center's (d)efficiency
My Axon 7 got a bad screen. I got the RMA on 07/11, I FedEx my phone next day on 07/12 and was deli…
in Axon
rinoymacwan
VoLTE not working on Axon 7 Mini [Reliance Jio - India]
I have the Axon 7 mini. Bought from the US and currently in India. Mobile data works on my phone …
in Axon
JoeDog2000
Where could I purchase a replacement display for The Axon 7?
I cracked my glass screen and the amoled display so it doesn't even show anything. I want to repair…
in Axon
Answered CTA
brookspi@yahoo.com
Error 491 on ZMAX Pro
I just bought this phone and love it but cannot download anything from any app store.  I get Error …
in ZMAX [Series]
desiinusa123
Screen protector issue
I bought a screen protecror from Amazon, mr. Shield tempered glass one. It does not fit to screen a…
in Axon
Harish_Sridharan
Axon 7 Camera Vibrator Issue
Sometimes when I open my built-in camera on the axon 7, the phone starts to vibrate and I can't get…
in Axon
CFA
Aeos_von_Moonraker
ZTE Maven (z812) Storage Alerts
How do I access such since it's getting ridiculous that I would get an alert saying that I am low o…
in Other Products
CFA
jasonscarter
Axon 7s
Looks like Axon 7s is finally out. Not a USA release from looks of things. If this is what was or…
in Rumor Mill
trader961
Most Recent Update Bricked my Phone
Ever since the last update about a month ago. I get constant Lock ups and crashes. Now I get an Err…
in ZMAX [Series]
rodbirtles
V8 camera
Does the camera have a panorama function? If so, I can't find it. And why are the scene modes burie…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
Venimo
flyerandy
VoLTE/data switch bug between SIM 1 & SIM 2 when using CDMA SIM
Hello - just a quick bug report I have noticed which seems to be noticeable on build 25 (though I r…
in Axon
CPA
pikawubz
Axon 7 microphone crackle - any fix?
I started noticing this crackling sound when I started recording video. Also, when I loaded an audi…
in Axon
lazereagle
System UI Tuner
I hate that ZTE turned off the stock Android System UI Tuner in MiFavor. I like being able to custo…
12 in Axon
johnorion
More control over the volume?
Has anyone figured a "non-root" way to change the volume steps on the Axon 7. With my headphones th…
in Axon
Question
asianrocker
Yet another playstore error
I got this recently: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=DF-DFERH-01&ei=UTF-8&hspa…
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
ldr223
Does anybody know the APN's to will work with Straight Talk with Verizon
Hi, The other night I accidentally deleted my APN's on my cell phone (I was trying to get my data c…
in Axon
compmanio36
Alarm no longer working on Axon 7?
Hey folks, have a weird issue with my Axon really causing problems now. Started after the latest s…
123 in Axon
fruktaz
Data not working.
Hello, i have ZTE axon 7 ZTE A2017G model. When i bought it from china, via allieexpress, it was on…
in Axon
CPA
Aerospaceman
MAX XL Specifications
Informational Specs: * Android Nougat 7.1.1 * 6.0" IPS FHD Gorilla Glass Touchscreen * 13MP Rear …
in Specifications and FAQ's