Z-Community

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
thexfiles123
Battery charges up to 99% but never to 100% after the new update?
I posted this on Reddit but I'd also like to get this forum's input so here goes... Hello, I'm jus…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CTA
macgeek
ZTE Maven 2 SD card
do I need to format this card to use it? do I format as portable storage or internal storage? does …
in Other Products
CPA
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 09/20/2017
Hey guys, welcome back to another movie themed Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm using a Kingsman…
in Faces
CPA
Elcid4300
Google Play rebate issues?
Hello everyone, I preregistered for the Blade Z Max Google Play $25 rebate and after I bought the …
in Blade Z MAX
CFA
stevec5375
Great recent review of Axon 7
I ran across this great, recent review of the Axon 7 last night. I thought I would share it. http…
kariberi
ZTE JASPER uploading Facebook sticker pics again! ????????
Ok. Here once again the same problem I just posted/asked the other day!! I thought it was because …
in Other Products
mouse
Default App selection for Music Player not working anymore.
I am not sure if I should have posted this under the new update thread because I am not absolutely …
CPA
benkores
Instructions for B32 edl package?
So I wanted to go back to stock after I was fed up with all the bugs on custom ROMs. So I was down…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Locked Z
hawk
Battery drain and restarts at rest
Good evening guys, first of all I want to apologize for my English, I'm from Venezuela and I'm usin…
CTA
AxonJackson
Refurbished AXON 7 Warranty Repair?
Hello all, I am new to the forum but have enjoyed reading and learning from all the posters here si…
CFA
BrandyNic12
Lock screen camera question
My youngest daughter keeps unlocking my phone by going to the camera on the bottom right side of my…
in ZMAX [Series]
boogs
SIM doesn't work properly on the Axon 7
My SIM won't read. I plug it in the sim tray and it shows that it reads the sim but it says no netw…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
rockclimbermi
Will there be an update to allow wifi calling for AT&T with the AXON 7?
For about the last month I have gotten poor cell phone reception inside my house. I will have 1 to …
CFA
HoldPowerToShutdown
Advance Exchange Axon 7 Also has Problems
I recently contacted ZTE customer service for a problem with my first Axon 7. They sent me an adva…
alexp2016
Axon 7: AKM DAC not useable in hi-res
Such a disappointment; only ZTE's music app can use the hi-res DACs; and that one is ridiculously l…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Answered
Ponyboy
Old ZTE ZMAX
I have a old ZTE ZMAX phone. I haven't used it in a year. It's never given me any issues at. But wh…
in ZMAX [Series]
Z
Aerospaceman
Moved: Axon 7 (A2017G) Bricked
This discussion has been moved.
ironbaybeedoll
PowerBank for ZMax Pro
I recently received a new power bank, and thought I'd give a short review with pics, as it works gr…
in Blade Z MAX
yackaro
How bad does the Z963VL/Max Duo LTE need an update? How about root/CFW?
Since release, this phone has been stuck on the firmware it shipped with. Nothing special, nothing …
in Other Products
braydenhay
Axon 7 Mini from Virgin Mobile stuck on 6.0.1
I recently bought an Axon 7 Mini from Virgin Mobile in Canada, and noticed that it is running Andro…
CFA
Mach1na
Questions
So I asked this before, but maybe not in the correct place. 1) I've just upgraded to 14.1, and it …
in LineageOS for ZTE Axon 7
kariberi
Need to know which anti-virus/cleaner app is the best for me to use for ZTE JASPER?? Please help me
So I was using just a random antivirus/junk cleaner app which I don't remember the name of.. and wa…
in Other Products
Accepted Answer
wescarioca
FRP GOOGLE ACCOUNT
FRP account google Good Morning I did a hard reset on my axon 7 and then I can not log in with my g…
CFA
techright
ZTE Quartz Unboxing & First Impressions
https://youtu.be/ZdUEE-CcsyA
in Quartz
schwartzasher
Smartwatch and notification issues
So when I connected my Moto 360 Sport with Android Wear 2.0 and my Original Pebble, my text message…
in Blade Z MAX
zerric
Will this get android O?
Before i even consider buying this phone over the LG or Moto g5 will it get an Android O update? I…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
Steelersman
Why does my phone randomly close contacts when I try to open certain contacts.
My phone pops up a re-open app or send feedback box when I try to open certain contacts. And the co…
Answered CTA
piznick64
Axon 7 bootloader fix
(Image) Can anyone explain why this is
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
stevec5375
asianpianoman
Lock Screen Wallpapers - Thanks ZTE!
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet so: Every few days, I keep getting new lock screen wallpaper…