Most Recent
Quatz371
Android upgrade on ZTE Quartz
How to upgrade Android version 4.3 on my ZTE Quartz. I need Android 5
in Other Products
Accepted Answer Z CFA CPA
metalrabbit
ZMAX Pro Wakes Up in Backpack
I store my ZMAX Pro in my backpack where it wakes up and loses significant power. It has it's own c…
in ZMAX [Series]
daniela304884
Phone issues
I am having a lot of technical problems with my phone I'm getting delayed messages and calls my pic…
in Other Products
snn5
Cast keeps stopping on Roku TV
Starts and then stops and then reconnects then stops. No issues with G4. Is this just another…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer CPA
alberto9324
What is the font on Gboard?
that's my question...
in Axon
Answered CTA
ladyhazy
Emergency Information not appearing on emergency dialler... *Axon7 Mini
Hey all, my Axon 7 Mini updated to Android Nougat 7.1.1 three days ago and I was very pleased to se…
in Axon
charidy
ZTE have pushed out a new OTA for the ZTE Axon A1P Update New Version: A1PV1.1.0B15
Maybe everyone can post a few comments here about the update, after we have had some time to work w…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Z
thedarkone198
Will the Axon Pro ever get a Nougat update?
I read somewhere, months ago now, that the A1P was one of the devices that ZTE was going to put out…
in Developers Lounge - Axon Pro
Answered
billrenn
ZTE Axon 7 on CDMA?
I bought my Axon 7 with the understanding that it is a dual-mode, GSM/CDMA phone, and that there we…
in Axon
Accepted Answer Locked CFA
omillbro
Blade V8 Pro Stuck on Bootup
Starting a couple of days ago my Blade V8 Pro started to stay on the Blade V8 start screen for prol…
in Blade V8 PRO
Answered CPA
mandraxxx
Axon 7 - Daydream - No audio through Bluetooth Headset
Hey guys, Whenever I try to use Axon 7 with daydream headset, I cant get audio from my bluetooth…
in Axon
Levin
Support for ZTE BLADE V7 LITE
Where or with whom can I talk to get support for this type of phone?
in Other Products
Answered Z
Franky
Updates in Italy
I wanted to know when the updates arrived in Italy and the latest security patches
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA CFA
ladyhazy
Axon 7 Mini - Pros, Cons, etc...
Hello all, I got my hands on an Axon 7 Mini in November and thought it would be a good idea to list…
12 in Axon
mouse
Notification Badges
I rather like the option of turning on or off badges for each app. Why does Mifavor only allow this…
in Axon
cjones1130
Where can I change the automatic text reply?
-AXON 7- When I receive a phone call and cannot talk at the moment I like to send an automatic t…
in Axon
Answered
chalejudy
Grand Max 3 z959 not charging properly
Have one all has been fine until recently. Plug in to charge and it starts to charge(happy sound s …
in Grand X [Series]
HeatherJames1985
Update for phone at all?
Is there an update available for my Zte max+ phone? Model #N9521. If so, please tell me how I can d…
in Other Products
Answered Z
atomiccow
Confusion about Hiya call/message blocking
Hi, I'm very confused by the integrated Hiya application and how to control call/message blockin…
in Axon
Answered
klev
Explain battery performance
Could someone please explain to me why radios are draining so much of my battery? I was in the same…
1234 in Axon
notamoosen
Android pay fingerprint success
So today after the most recent update I tried android pay with the fingerprint authentication. I un…
in Axon
CTA
NINJ3RK
Battery life...
For a phone that touts some extraordinary battery life and capacity, I find that it absolutely sti…
in Axon
CTA
sshasan
AR Consumer Research Survey
Hello, You are invited to participate in our research for new smartphone study. In this survey, …
123 in Consumer Lab
Z
tierneyalanah13
How do i get themes for my grand x 4?
I am a bit confused on how to get themes, not wallpapers, for my grand x 4.
in Grand X [Series]
Answered
asianrocker
Just found out about this..
I know someone has complained about this already but can't seem to find that thread. There must be …
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
keithisreal2013
New device
Does anyone know if there's a S Pro 3 in the works? If so it would be nice to have an Ethernet port…
in SPRO
randolphmcafee
I love my Axon 7
I bought the Axon 7 in November, 2016 for $350. It was terrific at that time, then somewhat dysfun…
in Axon
SymerraAmir
Really Disappointed
Recently purchased the ZMax pro coming from the LG stylo 2 via MetroPCS. Honestly I am very dissati…
in ZMAX [Series]
amshalaby
Axon 7 rollout in Egypt
Hey, I just bought the Axon 7 A2017G a week ago and it is Android 6.0.1 with MiFavor 4.0 out of the…
in Axon
Accepted Answer CTA
onemat
Emergency call issues for unlocked phones
This discussion was created from comments split from: Introduce yourself to the community!.
in Axon