Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sshasan
Cavs Fan Fest - NBA Finals Game 3
ZTE & Z-Community will be at the Cavs Fan Fest tomorrow June 7, for game 3 of the NBA Finals! …
in Blog
herzmeh
Passport Advance Exchange Stock
Hey... What's the current status of advance exchange stock? I requested one on 1 Jun... still no…
in Axon
sshasan
FM Radio Makes A Return - ZMAX Pro
Last year's ZMAX 2 omitted the FM Radio, a feature that many users find useful. With the return on …
in ZMAX
chavo
Will Axon 7 Mini receive Android Nougat?
Maybe this has been covered in another discussion,but i can't find it here and please forgive if it…
12 in Axon
Accepted Answer
zmaxproguy7
Helpful site with Zmax Pro Nougat Update info
Hey guys, I found this website that shows all phones by manufacturer that are confirmed to get the …
in ZMAX
Accepted Answer
easycohen
Problem with contacts with ZTE C2017
Hi I just bought a ZTE C2017 running MiFavor 4.0 And I am having problems with the Contacts with my…
in Other Products
Question
rive
[Vid] AXON 7 Mini breaks Google Voice and Hangouts calling
YouTube Video ZTE Axon 7 Mini breaks Google Voice calling - YouTube Anyone else confirm issue? …
in Axon
onemat
Why did ZTE choose the name Quartz?
Hi All, I am enjoying this watch more and more as I get to know it. One thing that I've been won…
in Quartz
jimmy
WHEN IS NEXT SOFTWARE UPDATE
Well b20 just like all other updates break something when is the next update​ this company is lazy
in ZMAX
Question
bobajet
This company failed!
In trying to do something that another major competitor is known for lacking at, this company has f…
123 in Axon
jim_w
Incoming text notification question
ZTE ZMAX PRO Z981 On incoming text messages my notification ring only sounds off one time. I'm u…
in ZMAX
Question
isotrope
ZTE Axon 7 Advanced RMA in Canada = No stock
The Passport 2.0 program for the newegg.ca ZTE Axon 7s from last year sounds great. If you're in…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
jporrass
Issues updating new Axon 7
I just bought my ZTE Axon 7 in Amazon.com few days ago, I tried to update the update available thro…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
eizthizz
Phone app not working
Phone app closes immediately any suggestions
in ZMAX
jasonthick132
MFVKeyguard
What does this app do? When I go to installed apps in google play store, this is one of the install…
in Axon
seanvr
No Android stock Launcher
Good day, can someone perhaps assist, i do not have a android stock launcher available on my ZTE Ax…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
romero518
Blade V8 Pro won't quick charge
Why doesn't my phone quick charge anymore? I got it in February and it was working fine til last ni…
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
ekdeck
Pink cast on Axon 7 screen
I looked at an Axon 7 at Best Buy considering a purchase. The model they had was working. I accesse…
in Axon
Question
slvlvn
Axon 7 - accounts/files transfer utilities
Good thing about Android/Google - easy transfer of existing accounts from old device to new one. T…
in Axon
mouse
ZenUI
So my phone (ZTE A2017U build A2017UV1.10B25) recently started to act strange. Apps would crash ran…
in Axon
Question
leslie
Apps won't transfer to Sd card
I have a Qlink ZTE N817. Added a 32gb Sd card, save location is set to SD card. But when I go to th…
in Other Products
Accepted Answer
[Deleted User]
Silent ring mode
I had my axon 7 mini in silent mode and when it rang the thing that makes it vibrate sounded like i…
in Axon
Question
axon7holgi
Axon 7 ZTE drivers for Linux
Hi, where can I find the ZTE Axon7 drivers for Linux (download link please)? I was trying to …
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
[Deleted User]
Silent mode issue
I had my axon 7 mini in silent mode and when it rang the thing that makes it vibrate sounded like i…
in Axon
sshasan
[Research] Calling All Axon 7 Users - In-Person Focus Group
Axon 7 Owners, We would like to invite you to an in-person research focus group that will be tak…
12 in Axon
helios
Brand new Axon 7 - screen problem / corruption
Hello, I just bought a new Axon 7 from Amazon. Unpacked it, charged it up fully, and turned it o…
in Axon
Question
vicwitch
Blade X Max "location album"
I recently purchased the ZTE Blade X Max and I love it! I only have 2 issues so far. 1) I cant seem…
in Blade X MAX
Question
a2daj
Axon 7 revisited
Pocketnow just posted this video where they take another look at the Axon 7 ZTE Axon 7 After the B…
in Axon
stina
Screenshots after Nougat update?
Just tried to take a screenshot using the volume + power button method for the first time since upd…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
masonc531
Battery charging issues
Okay so I just returned my last axon 7 this I'd my second... Have my new one it's perfect. But the …
in Axon