Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
wescarioca
axon 7 a2017u not boot
Hello friends My axon 7 a2017u is no longer in edl mode. I managed to get him back on the twrp. But…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Question
vaga
[Mobile Education] Change your DPI (display size) the ADB way + surprise bonus
Apparently (and as highlighted), Nougat is including this feature in the UI settings built in so i…
in Mobile Education
meh2852
Newest update in mifavor has been a huge problem
I just updated my axon 7 and after it finished it reset the phone and now my phone is in a continuo…
in Axon
Question
hopeful_frank
ZTE Zmax Pro not turning on after soft reset
I had to reset my phone after it had froze on a youtube video, it was charging and at around 70. i …
in ZMAX
Question
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro touchscreen software issue
Let me show you ladies and gents something that is wrong with my zmax pro touchscreen on b14. I am …
in ZMAX
yindan
How do you like to access your APP drawer (APP tray)
Consumer Labs would like to learn about how you like to access the APP drawer (APP tray)? As you ma…
in Consumer Lab
Poll
yindan
[Survey] Would you be interested in one key transfer function to transfer data between two cell phon
Hello, This week Consumer Lab would learn about your behaviors and attitudes towards data transferr…
in Consumer Lab
justiny
ZTE Zmax Pro (Metro) hotfix?
Ever since before the B14 Update my pro was working fine. Minus the Screen Glitchs known when playi…
in ZMAX
Question
patrickharmon
My phone will not update
I just got my phone and I can't update to b19
in Axon
dave512
can't clear voicemail notification?
I know voicemail notifications can't be swiped away even in stock Android (it's my phone, why can't…
in Axon
Question
fernando
Language Portuguese Brazil
Como posso instalar meu idioma? ZTE Axon7 - Portuguese BRAZIL
in Axon
jlapinator
aurora
First time Quartz watch setup...download Android Wear on your phone first!
I can spare you a lot of trouble...go download Android Wear on your phone and follow instructions o…
in Quartz
lobera
A too long way to transfer data to W10
I'm setting up a new Axon 7 And Í found that the procedure to transfer data from PC to the phone is…
in Axon
Question
rns31985
My zte phone links then cuts out on Bluetooth
I pair my phone with my car it is a 2017 Chevy sonic and soon I make a call the Bluetooth cuts out …
in ZMAX
jennymalone44
my ZTE Maxx Pro
Hi I have a couple of ?? I bought my phone cheap and at the time it didnt have a sim card in it. We…
in ZMAX
Question
ethorbit
ZTE z981 multi touch issues
Haven't updated yet, has this ever been fixed? Please don't say it's game issues, it's the phone…
in ZMAX
Accepted Answer
goodlieyoung
Are you experiencing multi touch issues on the ZTE zmax pro
This is usually done by setting your phone on a flat surface and running a third party touchscreen …
in ZMAX
Poll
petershih
Bits And Bytes (week of 9/25)
Welcome to our weekly Bits And Bytes poll and discussion! Give your honest opinion, debate ferociou…
123 in Labs
Poll
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Auto backup sms and call logs
Android is open source and the great thing is that it allows third party developers to add fuctiona…
in Mobile Education
ogbigmoose
Zmax Pro
Help Me Please! So I bought my kid a Zte Zmax Pro for christmas. However for about two weeks now th…
in ZMAX
Question
cstevenson21
Launcher 3 has stopped working Grand Max 2
I bought a ZTE Grand Max 2 a month ago and I LOVE it. However, a few hours ago my apps would random…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
julinho
Width size
Hi all, Does anyone know the width of Axon 7? Eg: 400px, 600px? It's for a mobile test. Tk…
in Axon
isax2cs
Battery won't charge since update to system.
Any suggestions would be great. Moderated is where you can reach me.  Thanks in advance. 
in Axon
rdahl8894
Second issue noted
In addition to random reboots, also noted that phone sometimes will not wake up when main button is…
in ZMAX
scott779
B25 Update Failed - How do I try it again?
At the "System Update" settings, I saw B25 in there ready for download. So I plugged my A7 into po…
in Axon
rick1620
Upgrading my Axon 7 to Nougat
How can I upgrade my A2017V2.1.1B07 to Nougat 7.1.1? I am still running 6.0.1and MiFavor4.0  and th…
in Axon
Question
tube0517
ZTE Trek 2 Just bought one
My Asus Memopad 8 died so I was looking for a cheap but decent tablet. Came across the ZTE Tre…
in Trek [Series]
miklalo96
BootLoader Unlock Code
Can we get the bootloader unlock code for ZTE zmax pro?
in ZMAX
onemat
Can a T-Mobile ZMAX PRO work on Cricket?
I have a friend who wants my ZMP. She is on Cricket. Will the phone work well on Cricket?  Please a…
in ZMAX
Question