Z-Community

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
protomon
Question about Warranty Specifics [Axon 7]
So a while ago, I had my Axon 7 repaired (or possibly just replaced) due to internal damage. So a m…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
12kwak
Microphone issue
When I updated my axon to 7.1.1, the microphone near the headphone jack started to make a static so…
in Axon
Question
gobat77
ZTE zmax pro
ZTE told me that the ZTE Zmax pro Will be getting Android 7.0 sometime this year They don't know w…
in ZMAX
stevec5375
To ZTE: Bluetooth metadata display?
This post is for ZTE to respond to.  Yes, I know it's duplicate information. ZTE are you plannin…
in Axon
tommytqt
Zte Axon 7
Any one know how to enable on-screen nav on this device ? or zte will add this function to this dev…
in Axon
Question
kurtf
My Axon 7 has "no service"
I am on 7.1.1 -b19. My phone connects to my network during boot up or after reinserting my sim ( I …
in Axon
Accepted Answer
edrock200
Data icon missing after hotspot use
Not sure if this is a bug but on my morning commute I turn on Bluetooth and hotspot to connect to m…
in Axon
4maness
Axon 7 vs Moto X Pure Signal Strength
I ask this on a previous post only to notice the post was 7 months old. So here goes again. QUES…
in Axon
Question
ninaiva
Zte Axon 7 Instagram stories and videos not working
Hi. I just bought Axon 7 and I can't post Instagram video or story. Is this can be fixed? Thank …
in Axon
samdere93
Contact App/SIM Card
When I try to store contact on my SIM card, I get "carderror: could not fetch." I replaced the SIM …
in Axon
oabc08
Gallery App
Hi, since the 7.0 Nougat update on my Axon 7, I have notice that tbe Gallery App, has low resolutio…
in Axon
erikthered
Sounds still playing when on silent
Has anyone else seen this? Since upgrading to 7.1.1 when I turn my phone to silent sounds from musi…
in Axon
nervending
wake screen nightmare
Nothing I do will disable wake screen for text messages.  LTE Axon 7 tech support suggested I post …
in Axon
karljens11
Is Axon 7 certified for Google Play?
Supported devices - Google Play Help I was checking the devices listed here that Google certified…
in Axon
teajean
My phone shut down and out
I woke up this morning and picked my phone up, used Fingerprin, and nothing, pressed side button an…
in ZMAX
gersh41
A way to delete built in APN’s without root.
This is for anyone like me that is having issues with the Axon 7 defaulting to the built in APN tha…
in Axon
ebremill
Can't add email to a contact.
Hello, please help me. I can't add an email address to a contact. Not to mention that I can't save …
in Axon
Question
jasontenern291
Hiya App Issue
I do not use Hiya App so I disabled it in apps and now my phone app crashes. I tap on the phone app…
in Axon
pabhilekh
Getting my Axon 7 from US - Things to do?
I have waited long enough for A7 release in India but ZTE is not listening. Getting my A7 unlocked…
in Axon
Question
roshanthayyil
Fingerprint scanner Issue - Nougat
Hi, I updated the Axon 7 to Nougat and since then have been unable to use my fingerprint to unlo…
123 in Axon
maximus1
Xmax2 video
I have the Xmax2 for a while now.  It sucks really bad.  The worse problem I have is that I need to…
in ZMAX
Question
alexandra06
Reconnecting problems
Hy there, I have an Axon 7 mini for a month now, and yesterday I encountered some problems whith it…
in Axon
dbear90
B14 update
So I just updated my phone a couple days ago all the new features where working fine but today when…
in ZMAX
apkesh
Stock phone app doesn't open phone numbers on any browser
I have Axon 7 running the latest Nougat upgrade.  Whenever I click on a phone number on any browser…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
norman.maxwell
Buyer Beware - Tech Support VERY lacking
Anyone else notice that ZTE's script for tech support includes ONLY three options?  Here they are: …
in Axon
Question
freeza
Kernel source for B19 (7.1.1 nougat)???
When can we expect this to be available? Thanks!
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
hokieal
Nougat Manual Camera mode Autofocus
I just posted this on the Axon 7 subreddit as well.  After the update, when I tap on the display to…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
speedstream
Dropped my Axon7 (a note of thanks)
yes...click bait I know. TLDR at bottom I dropped my Axon7 off of a 6' tall step-ladder....I was…
in Axon
frodriguez2010
ZTE Quartz, the company’s first Android Wear watch
Under the model number ZW10. Promotional materials at this time are still under development.  F…
in Other Products
madgoalie
Android 7.1.1 causing battery drain ???
I got my update last night.   Now today under minimal use I am seeing quite a quick drain on the ba…
in Axon
Question