Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jvillaro
Can't receive calls when data connection is in 4G LTE
I bought my Axon 7 almost a year ago and I'm very pleased with it. I have no intention to stop usin…
in Axon
CPA
vicksta
Tired Verizon/ Axon 7 discussion
So I purchased the Axon 7 and have been using it for a week, coming from the MXP. As much as I love…
in Axon
correra@the-beach.net
When are too Many Functions Added Unnecessarily Adding to problems?
Is it possible by adding too many unnecessary apps/functions to a smartphone it can increase probl…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
js1701
SD Card Corrupted message
I have a 64GB Micro SDXC card that recently became unmounted from the A7. When I tried to set it up…
in Axon
CPA
dennisc
What's up with not getting security updates on axon 7?
Last security update was in march
in Axon
Accepted Answer CPA
cheryltbrannon
Downloads from ymail don't show in file manager
Device: ZTE Blade X max Operating ystem: 7.1.1 android I have a pictures in gmail, ymail. I c…
in Blade X MAX
asianpianoman
Roaming?
Alright so this is probably a newbie question but here goes. I'm on Ting, and I'm stuck in the midd…
in Axon
OldDawg
Charger
Literature says to use ZTE charger, but I don't see any for sale in accessories? What is recommend…
in Blade V8 PRO
CPA
krissi
Will the zte axon 7 work with Straight talk?
I'm with Straight talk Prepaid Cell Phones, Unlimited Mobile Plans: StraightTalk Wireless and th…
in Axon
krlos
Carlos
Cómo copiar sms en un ZTE zmax Pro
in ZMAX
Answered
jasonthick132
Is there a motor in the camera?
When I open the camera app, the camera vibrates. I am new to this device and just want to know if t…
in Axon
ozboy
Power Bank Recommendation
Can anyone recommend a power bank to use with the Axon 7? My current one (Comsol) which charges eve…
in Axon
swatek
Axon7 ANT+ does not work when screen goes off
Hi, I am using Garmin HRM3 ant+ heart rate monitor. During my trainings tracked by Endomondo every…
in Axon
jadednightdragon
Phone won't turn on (Axon 7 Mini)
I restarted my phone a few minutes ago because a feature wasn't working (the shake to turn on the f…
in Axon
Accepted Answer
bdelin1566
Zmax. pro b20
On missed calls and msgs icon does not have the number on it to let you know you missed a  call or …
in ZMAX
woodside
No 5hz wifi after update
Can't detect 5hz Wi-Fi after update.
in Axon
jonathanmommy0118
ZMax Pro New Software Update
There should be an additional update pushed out following B20. every since I completed the update o…
in ZMAX
agrima7phone@gmail.com
Root ZTE ZMAX pro
This would be an awesome area to explore if we were able to unlock bootloader and open the device t…
in ZMAX
bib09
Axon 7 mini sound mode problem
Hello all, I recently purchased a zte axon 7 mini unlocked and have had it for a month already. …
in Axon
Answered
gersh41
No “Do not Disturb” on the Axon 7
Found out the hard way that ZTE removed the built in “Do not Disturb” function from the Axon 7.  I …
in Axon
sshasan
[SOFTWARE UPDATE] ZTE MAX XL (N9560) Sprint Gets Build B07
A new build is available for ZTE MAX XL users, bringing your software to build B07. Here are rel…
in MAX XL
hereld318
ZTE. please fix your software
Axon 7 running B25. I was taking a road trip on a country road where only band 12 on Tmobile was p…
in Axon
Jfurbya66
Z833 slow ?
Does anyone else find that the z833 is incredibly slow at just about everything that you try to do
in Other Products
Answered
erichope
Any news about the Axon 8, anyone?
I'm a very happy owner of the Axon 7, and am in need of a second phone. I'd like it to be another A…
in Axon
yashbadal
Request [Axon 7]
Could you please include always on display and screen off features/gestures such as writing a C to …
in Axon
Silent_Ninja
Finger print scanner doesnt open and unlocks phone
The finger print scanner doesn't unlock the phone the way it use to. Before the phone would unlock…
in ZMAX
Harish_Sridharan
Software Update on the Axon 7
I have the axon 7. I'm pretty sure that many of you heard of the camera issue and other issues on t…
in Axon
Bandito
Axon 7 recommendation / feedback
For the next iteration please fix the placement of the three physical buttons at the bottom. They a…
in Axon
pabhilekh
'My Voice' walled - My Axon 7 doesn't let me access or set preference
My Axon 7 is US release. Although I am using it in India. Its updated to Android N. Recently I had…
in Axon
Answered
testrat
Pics show *CHINA* as location, how do i change this?
Whenever i take a pic, the location always shows CHINA.  with or without the GPS on. And i cant fin…
in Axon
Accepted Answer