Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
cdowhie1
tmobile syncup/drive pinout
hi i use the tmobile syncup/ drive in a fleet of cars. they are great. we would like to use them on…
in Sync Up Drive
tomeb29
T Mobile
I cannot get T mobiles visual voicemail to work on my axon 7 any suggestions?
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Accepted Answer CPA
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 10/11/2017
Welcome back for Watch Face Wednesday where this week I'm using the Countdown - Watch Face. This is…
in Faces
CPA
chunkybunz
A quick thanks
I know forums like this are often used to complain, but I just want to say that in my phone life, t…
frodriguez2010
ZTE Multy
(Image) Captured from Venturebeat.com One of the episodes where we discuss the Multy, as well as …
in Rumor Mill
CFA
kevinreid1
Latest security update broke second sim using anything above 2g
Latest security update broke second sim using anything above 2g, which makes it useless to me. Help…
in Blade V8 PRO
Accepted Answer CTA CFA
jasone
[Deal Alert] T-Mobile has the ZTE Quartz for half off at $96
Android Police just posted about this great deal for the Quartz but it looks like you might still h…
in Quartz
CPA
Elcid4300
Song metadata not showing up in car?
Hello, I have a Ford Fiesta with a basic Sync system in it and the song metadata is no longer show…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
kamildouglas27
Mobdro
Can't nolonger install mobdro
in Blade V8 PRO
Locked CPA
Dconn1975
Ordered this silver carbon fiber skin today from Skinomi Axon 7 Mini
So since dbrand won't ever seem to offer skins for the axon 7 mini I ordered a silver carbon fiber …
Bhuddles09
What harm might result from leaving my ZTE Citrine LTE plugged into AC power indefinitely?
Here's why I'm asking: Amazon's Echo requires a companion mobile device in order to make calls. I b…
in Other Products
techright
mclark1368
ZTE Majesty Pro LTE
This discussion was created from comments split from: ZTE Majesty Pro LTE.
in Other Products
gwirtel
Email notifications not showing
When I get an email, it will not show up. I get a vibration notification, but nothing shows up on t…
in Quartz
CPA
kube613
Problem with charging phone
My phone shows that it is charging even when the cord is not connected. A lot of the time it won't …
Answered CPA
Jules_bike
GPS stops
Hi I'm on the latest stock android on a Chinese axon 7 and I find GPS seems to stop working after …
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
CPA
taquitosforall
Noob question - Where can I find APN settings?
Just switched from T-Mobile to Straight Talk and am seeing inconsistent 4G connectivity. I called …
CTA
ShaggyKris
Cannot seem to record system audio using 3rd party apps on Axon 7
So I've tried apps such as Shazam, Zola Zoeller's "Screen Recorder With Audio", and Sound…
KRJ
Audio from videos?
Anybody else experience bad audio quality from recording videos? Recorded a few clips at a concert…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
gottago
Trek 2 HD support MHL adaptor
Does the AT&T Trek 2 HD support the use of a MHL adaptor for mirroring to my hdtv?
in Trek [Series]
Z
saeedted
$200 off Spro 2 LTE Projector!!
http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/10/05/deal-alert-get-zte-spro-2-lte-smart-projector-299-99-200-of…
in SPRO
RingoKid
Shows 'Unfortunately, the setup wizard has stopped' after restoring factory settings.
A few weeks ago after a facebook upgrade the phone stopped at boot then I did a factory reset and n…
in Blade V8 PRO
Accepted Answer
starklyraving
ZTE Warp Elite N9518
I have a question as well as a complaint...why has there been no further updates for the Warp Elite…
in Warp [Series]
Zerotova
Now it's the battery
Seriously ZTE what are you guys doing? Whatever update I received is killing my battery. 100% to 16…
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
mclark1368
ZTE Majesty Pro LTE
I have a ZTE Majesty Pro LTE and my son did the factory reset on it. Now it is asking for a Google…
in Other Products
wasabitdi
My Axon 7 has become very sluggish the last few days.
Half of the times, it would not wake up by the power button or the finger scanner. I have to try m…
Zerotova
Bluetooth screeching noise
This one is persistent and I've yet to find a permanent solution. The issue is that when I'm using…
in Blade Z MAX
WildChoas
I am returning my Axon 7 and need to be able to find the SN and IMEI
I am returning for repairs my Axon 7 and need to be able to find the SN and IMEI number. However, I…
frodriguez2010
THE ULTRA-BUDGET BLADE VANTAGE SMARTPHONE
ZTE is making its big push into the United States * Finally working with Verizon -for those inclin…
in Other Products