Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
vanguy
Will ZTE enable FM radio on Axon 7
In light of the recent hurricanes which knocked out cell towers and cell service, many are now look…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Accepted Answer Z CTA CFA CPA
KRJ
Why is the camera's manual mode missing shutter speed setting?
Really liking my new Blade Zmax. Had the Zmax Pro and the Max XL on Boost Mobile. The two things …
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CTA CFA CPA
adrianmicj1
[FIX] Blade V8 Pro infinite boot/Stock Android has stopped
I had a problem that let my phone in an infinite boot. It was the Facebook official app for Android…
in Blade V8 PRO
Accepted Answer Z
Dconn1975
What is the best tempered glass for the axon 7 mini?
Hello guys. I'm trying to locate a tempered glass screen protector for my axon 7 mini and I simply…
sshasan
ZMAX Pro (981) - August Security Patch
ZMAX Pro (981) receives August 1st Security Patch This brings the Metro PCS variant up to Build 21…
in ZMAX [Series]
myty32097
LED Message Indicator Light
Does the Max XL have a LED light indicator that tells me I have a message or missed call when my sc…
in MAX XL
CFA
ruyampul
Cannot move files after Nougat update
I have axon 7 mini and have trouble moving files from one folder to other. Be it phone or sd card.…
Answered CTA CPA
lgilbert50
Low ringtone volume
ringtone volume low even when all volume switches turned up max.
Answered CTA
Emmanuel
How I can to do to use my wifi who can't open on my axon A1?
I have more than week I can't use my WiFi on my smartphone Axon A1. I really know what I can to to …
Accepted Answer CTA
jedhenley5
Screen dead
My phone's screen seems to have died on me. Oddly I can still listen to podcasts, which is the only…
RichP
Blade Spark Z971- Junk or being patched to fix issues
Well, where do I start. After 9 1/2 dealing with AT&T finally got to start using my new phone, …
in Other Products
ancin4330
Facebook
How come there is not a regular facebook for axon 7 mini. Instead there is an old model interface
harryballsack
family mobile to T-mobile compatible..?
I was wondering if someone out there could help me. I bought a family mobile phone from walmart. ri…
in Other Products
Z
mouse
Nougat Issues - Not just us
Saw this link today and thought I would share: Android 7.0 Nougat is giving a tough time to users,…
12 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
Z
ancin4330
Dconn1975
Two wish lists for the axon 7 mini
Hello, I love the axon 7 mini but I have two major wishes that this phone had. One, I wish this ph…
CPA
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 09/27/2017
Hey guys last Watch Face Wednesday of September and I've decided to go with the DressWatch watch fa…
in Faces
drmnooei@hotmail.com
Where is Axon 8 ?!
Hi Almost all Axon 7 users are satisfied from their own device Axon 7 abd the most happy customers …
ziva
Axon 7 Mini Specs
I was surprised to (not) find what frequencies that the Axon 7 Mini operates with on the "Tech…
CPA
asianrocker
LOL. RIP Zmax Pro
I did not know ZTE officially does not give a **** about Zmax Pro anymore. I have this thread on bo…
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
frodriguez2010
Axon 8 Rumors
(Image) The Axon 8 supposedly has a 5.5-inch OLED screen with a WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolut…
in Rumor Mill
Locked CFA
Cosmicseal412
How do you change the font on the zte blade zmax
I've been wondering how to do this or a while, does it require root?
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
rkn112290@yahoo.com
Leak something to keep hope alive!
At this point there has been no word on the next ZTE flagship. I think at this point it would be wi…
in Rumor Mill
CPA
jmlankford
Is my Axon 7 dead? Won't turn on, no lights when plugged in.
Hello, I was driving on Saturday, allowing the GPS and streaming music to run, and my phone screen…
Answered CTA CFA CPA
ayarlett
Terrible Signal in buildings
Why is the ZTE Max Blade giving me such a hard time even looking at simple web pages when I am insi…
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
schwartzasher
Weshare app
Is there a way someone can provide me with the weshare app so I can use it on other ZTE and non ZTE…
starlady
cannot connect to server
I have a ZTE phone, every time I want to answer an email I get a prompt saying "cannot connect…
in Blade Z MAX
hollap
ZTE Axon Multy leaked again today...
Hot off the press from Android Authority! What are your thoughts? http://www.androidauthority.com…
in Rumor Mill
Locked CFA CPA