Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
rakimrichardson
ZTE AXON 7 B32
every since i updated my zte axon 7 to b32 my phone wont read the sim it keep saying no service som…
in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
CPA
techright
exlegionair
Lock up issue
I have been noticing that the Ram of this phone is not well optimized thus causing the phone to loc…
in Blade Z MAX
SmilenEyz6
Error: Can't Hold Calls
I cannot make/receive phone calls. When I try to answer it kinda gets stuck, when I try to call it …
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
freeza
BlueBorne vulnerability on Axon 7 B32
Unfortunately, our phones are vulnerable to this bluetooth exploit. This is not good as I have a Ge…
Z CFA
Aerospaceman
[UPDATE] Axon 7 Mini B2017G "Build 21" (US Version)
Hey Axon 7 Mini users,  ZTE USA is excited to let you know that a new build will be out for you…
12...56 in Axon (A1P & Axon 7/Mini)
young1s
Sprint ZTE Warp Connect re-connects intermittedly
I have the Sprint Magic Box and my Hotspot unit the ZTE Warp Connect keeps Re-connecting in spite o…
in Warp [Series]
ironbaybeedoll
Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out
Featured User Of The Month - Shout OutThis Month's Featured User Goes to @techright ​ @techrigh…
in Blog
kmb877
Nissan's Blue Connect Bluetooth - pairing failure
Hello, I'm trying to pair a Bluetooth connection between my Axon 7 and "Blue Connect Bluetoot…
jayceparker
Spro 2 projector light
projector light was turned off to prevent over heating. Anybody else getting this message??
in SPRO
Answered CFA
mikezhang
Is there a way to downgrade Axon 7 to android 6.0 B29
Got a very annoying lte signal issue that only shows on an Axon 7 with 7.1 and not on 6.0 B29. Go…
Accepted Answer
saucezwifey1
Is anyone having trouble with your sim card being read. I am having major issues with my phone.
For over a month now my phone keeps losing service because it says my sim card isn't in place. Went…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered Z
cbranch
Axon 7 camera glitchy/buzzing noises
The past couple months my camera on my Axon 7 has been making buzzing noises and the screen glitche…
Z CPA
fatdoggy
Battery Calibration
My phone has been acting weird lately. I would charge it to near full around 95% with the standard…
Accepted Answer CTA CPA
G8351427
Lock Screen Clock size
Is it possible to change the size of the clock on the lock screen? I am a new ZTE Axon 7 owner, an…
CPA
WildChoas
Axon 7. Phone won't turn on. Charging light flashes. Buzzes randomly
Woke up this morning. Went to check the time on my axon 7. It would not turn on despite the fact it…
CFA
branbro4935
Getting "Unfortunately Phone Has Stopped" message on ZTE Avid TRIO
Hi lately I've been getting that "Unfortunately Phone Has Stopped" message, usually when …
in Other Products
Answered
jasone
[Deal Alert] Grab the Quartz for $48 through T-Mobile EIP for a limited time
According to this article when you grab the Quartz watch on EIP it drops the price all the way down…
in Quartz
CPA
newtozte730564
Clockwork Synergy straps: 6mm too thick for the ZTE Quartz?
Can anyone comment on the 6mm vs. 4mm leather straps (Gentlemens Collection and Dapper Collection, …
in Bands
Z CPA
G8351427
Dolby Atmos application disable
Hello! I have discovered that the Dolby Atmos application seems to interfere with the equalizer ap…
G8351427
Fingerprint Unlock vs Device Admin Lock
So, I am a recent ZTE Axon 7 owner and I have noticed that there is something about the way that fi…
CFA
benjaminsun42@gmail.com
New daydream headset
Will axon 7 support the new headset?
abustamantes
How do I transfer the app memory space to the micro sd card on AXON 7 A2017U?
Hi, everyone, its me again with another concern about my new phone, on my previous phones I have al…
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 10/04/2017
Hey guys, I'm ready to kick off the first week of October with the Halloween Night Watch Face. Yeah…
in Faces
CPA
C_U_T_W
Device Certification - "Uncertified"
Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone else has, or has had the same problem with their Axon 7 …
techright
mskita
device unlock app not working
So I have been trying to unlock my ZTE Zmax pro for the last couple of days. I have 2 lines on my a…
in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
schwartzasher
Raee
Peeps_27ster
Root
How to root the Max
in Blade Z MAX