Z-Community

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
romitkin
Nougat for the A2017?
Hi, I have the Chinese version, does ZTE have an ETA as to when the update will be released? Thanks
in Axon
Question
sebascastro00
How do I root Axon 7 with Nougat?
I have been waiting so long for this update so that I could root the phone and have some applocatio…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Question
tattermouthjim
Thinking about getting Axon 7 mini
It's currently on sale for $200 and has everything I want in a phone, I'm just wondering if it's wo…
in Axon
Answered
christofo
ZTE Cymbal Z-320 text input update botched
When I got the phone it behaved like the LG and Audiovox units I have and have had in past.  Then t…
in Other Products
bladewalker
FM Radio
Since the spec sheet is quite limited - does anyone know if this has a FM chip?  Is it enabled, if …
in Blade V8 PRO
rolfey
At last, Problems with EU version
For so long when I got my A7 I mentioned the camera, the audio quality and most said the phone was …
in Axon
Aerospaceman
B20 Stock Image now available
While the new process for unlocking the bootloader is not fully complete (we are just about done) w…
12 in Axon
kingoftheafro
Axon 7 reboot nonstop on Android 7
I've been having nothing but problems since updating to Android 7 nougat. I've had enough issues si…
charlesaustin19
ZTE ZMax Pro - Messages Not Sending/Receiving
So when I first bought this device I had this issue where my text messages would stay stuck on send…
in ZMAX
kiranpoli
ZTE AXON7 Mini does not connect to samsung Gear S2 Neo
I have a brand new AXON MIni Phone and it fails to connect to Samsung Gear S2 Neo. Tried all possib…
in Axon
snn5
Will there be a changelog for the B09 update?
I just received the B09 update for T-Mobile.  Is there any info about what was changed, added, remo…
in ZMAX
Answered
joeytorrez1
Post update
After update the phone to the current B14 through Metro pcs I've noticed the the touchscreen (multi…
in ZMAX
Question
jazzi
Disabling the audible low battery alert
Hi all When the battery level on the Axon 7 gets down to 15%, there is an audible (and undesirable…
in Axon
Question
mario2234456@gmail.com
Quick charge problems
After the update my axon 7 won't charge with quick charge 3.0 charges but will charge with slower c…
Question
stevec5375
Revert to Marshmallow B29?
Has anyone reverted back to the B29 build of Marshmallow?   I'd like to hear about your experience …
in Axon
Question
allenmartin
Help! Only my home button works and it goes to google now
I don't know what happened - today at some point, my Axon 7's capacitive buttons stopped working pr…
in Axon
jjm319
My podcast apps are not working after update
Can someone help me fix my podcast player? It seems that the Android 7 update on my Axon 7 broke th…
in Axon
dfspcc
Nougat update and lost service
I recently upgraded my Axon 7 to Nougat 7 and all worked well except my cell service no longer func…
in Axon
tupurl
URGENT My phone seems to have somehow reset in my pocket. Anyway to restore it?
Hey guys, so my phone was in my pocket with some stuff. Felt a vibration and pulled it out to see i…
in Axon
Question
ineedhelp
2 small pot holes in that wasnt changed in nougat
Similar to the other comments about bugs I still have three not bugs but little changes that would …
in Axon
myztic777
Battery Faulters After Recent Andriod Update - Gold AXON 7
I have had the new release of the Gold Axon 7 since July 2016. Today I woke up with my battery …
in Axon
Question
zip
Bootloader unlock?
Everyone seems ecstatic for A7 having nougat. While I'm here searching forums for a way to root my …
stevec5375
Favor request: Otterbox Defender case for the Axon 7
I have a favor to request of you, my Axon 7 friends.  Prior to purchasing the Axon 7 Premium (or Li…
in Axon
mayanklakhlani
All good and bad in Android N update of ZTE Axon 7
So us Axon 7 users finally received Android N update on our phones so let's talk about what did we …
in Axon
ornacia
Cast screen/wireless display on Axon 7
Has anyone been able to get this feature to work? It works seamlessly from my Galaxy Tab S2 and my …
in Axon
Question
raeedward.rec@gmail.com
How to Turn Off Music Voice Assistant and Voice assistant not working after nougat?
I played music on the native music app on my Axon 7 but it keeps changing tune, stopping, forwardin…
in Axon
Question
raeedward.rec@gmail.com
ZTE Axon 7 Flashing On and Off while using stock music app
I had my Zte Axon 7 for only a month right now. I never dropped it and always took care of it. Howe…
in Axon
Question
llj59
Zmax beta update
Has anybody, been contacted about receiving the beta update for the Zmax pro?
in ZMAX
aexcorp
A7 Nougat - File-Based Encryption
I would like to get a bit more info regarding how ZTE implemented encryption of files and data in N…
in Axon
notamoosen
Secondary sim suggestions
I use Tmobile as my primary sim. I'd like to add a second, something on the att network for voice a…
in Axon
Question