Views
Most Recent
bradleybrenta@gmail.com
Axon Pro Bootloader
Are we ever gonna see a bootloader unlock plez or at least get a timeframe
in Developers Lounge - Axon Pro
jasone
Watch Face Wednesday 08/09/2017
Hey guys, welcome back to another Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm going a bit classic with the …
in Faces
CPA
all
BLADE X MAX CHRGING PROBLEM
HI I HAVE A BLADE X MAX AND THERE NO QUICK CHARGE ENABLE I ALL READY TRY MULTIPLE CHA…
in Blade X MAX
CFA
rockacre
REQUIRED PERMISSIONS
WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD A CONTACT I GET THIS "YOU HAVE DISABLED A REQUIRED PERMISSION" WHAT'S UP WITH…
in Blade X MAX
Answered Locked Z
rockacre
REQUIRED PERMISSION
WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD A CONTACT I GET THIS "YOU HAVE DISABLED A REQUIRED PERMISSION" WHAT'S UP WITH…
in Other Products
hollap
Interesting new ZTE device shows up on FCC
https://www.androidheadlines.com/2017/07/possible-zte-grand-x-max-4-certified-fcc-z982.html
in Rumor Mill
wwool
Emergency calls/no service
I just bought two of the zmax pro phones. The store set them up and they were working fine, I got 1…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered CFA
Stumpy
New Owner...so far so good!
Greetings! I'm coming from a 2 year old Nexus 6P and am pleasantly surprised with super fast int…
in Axon
rdstous
Where to find parts? (Rear facing camera)
I somehow broke the glass (I don't think it's a lens, just a cover) on my rear facing camera. I liv…
in Axon
Answered
WendallNKatie14
I have zmax pro an was wondering if you are able to root it.
It's my first time ever trying to root a phone an I tried to root it from a couple different root a…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered Z
mbarratta85
Is Z981 Bootloader is unlocked? What about rooting?
Would like to know how to root my Z981? I don't understand why I can't find any information on this?
in ZMAX [Series]
Z
dawsonlink
WiFi auto on and won't turn off
WiFi turns on by itself And will turn on again as soon as I turn it off.will only stay off with a r…
in Axon
CPA
andrwho
Bypass FTC Google Lock Zmax
This method is for allot of Google account login trouble. Will probably work for most Androids. The…
in ZMAX [Series]
alexia
Please send me your direct phone number.
Please send me the direct phone number for the customer service reps. I bought my phone since last …
in ZMAX [Series]
mjf042
Just got B20 On Metro
i don't know if it has anything to do with it but i unlocked my zmax pro through metros app because…
123 in ZMAX [Series]
jencissney
Poor Quality Product
I purchased a NEW Zmax Pro phone. The phone I got as a new one had a defective speaker inside it. I…
in ZMAX [Series]
paranjr
Preset Text Message to reject a call and to say I am busy seems to be absent from AXON 7 Mini
Preset Text Message to reject a call and to say I am busy seems to be absent from AXON 7 Mini. Goo…
in Axon
CPA
Dsaffo1
Z971 screen unlocked by anyone?
I let several friends who did not know my lock pattern or have a finger print stored unlock my phon…
in Other Products
Answered CPA
nicktsaab
If we are serious about unlocking the Axon 7 Mini bootloader
Hi, Y'all! There doesn't seem to be any interest in unlocking the bootloader for the Mini so I'll k…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
e22016i
Enable custom lock screen message - Axon 7?!?
Does anyone know... if it's possible to enable a custom lock screen message on the Axon 7 mini? Can…
in Axon
Answered CTA
sagudfood
Urgent - Unlocked Zmax Pro invalid sim error
Have had a pretty trouble free time with the Zmax pro up until now. I got it last September, had it…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered Locked
sshasan
Specifications: BLADE Z MAX (Metro PCS)
Specifications for the BLADE Z MAX (Metro PCS)
in Specifications
Locked Z
kmik
Mic and reception issues
I did a lot of research before buying my ZTE Axon 7, but I'm becoming extremely frustrated with it,…
in Axon
Answered
polynezianprincess
Zte zmax pro nougat update
Is it true that the zmax pro now has the nougat update if so Does anyone know how to download it st…
12...67 in ZMAX [Series]
indyguy99
remove the long press start screen?
so to turn on phone we have to press side hardware button, then long press on the first home screen…
in MAX XL
Answered Z
Dr_Tobutz
Wifi disconnects after update 1.2.0B02 (04.09.2017)
hello folks, hope someone here can help me with this, I have the Axon 7 G (global) and since an…
in Axon
CTA
Dgk196
New ZTE blade x Max
I have had my phone since July 22 and every time I click on a app or anything my screen flickers li…
in Blade X MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
Frank_Saenz
I'm new to ZTE I fell in love with it
I saw reviews over the blade x max and I was astounded on the specs and its price wow do you recomm…
in Blade X MAX
Answered
Rennae
Help needed: phone stuck on td-scdma/cdma/umts
I purchased the AXON 7 in May, but I have not been picking up any signals. My sim works in another …
in Axon
CFA
gersh41
Switched to T-Mobile on both of my Axon 7's, but I'm having connectivity issues.
Has anyone switched from Straight talk AT&T, or actual AT&T, to T-Mobile and had issues wit…
in Axon