Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Z-Community

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
petershih
Introducing the Axon 7! [the official Axon 7 pre-release thread]
This is an exciting morning, having woken up to a plethora of Axon 7 news from last night's launch …
12...1516 in Rumor Mill
kill3rshadowz2000
zte gallery - hidden albums - content still shows
I recently got the maven 2 that includes the hidden album feature with the gallery. my friend, who…
in Other Products
nthall350
Overall impressions of the Blade 8
What opinions does everyone have of this phone? Is it worth buying? I have a ZMax Pro right now, an…
in Blade V8 PRO
justomagdi
Help, I recently updated and now the Phone is acting up.
So earlier today I got a notification on my beautiful brand new Axon 7. It was a notification for a…
in Axon
pinpoint1976
Axon 7 case
Is Amazon the only place to get cases for axon 7?  Any stores selling them?
in Axon
Question
joshzheng77
Icon inconsistency
I know this is only a minor aesthetic problem, but is anybody else bothered by this. In the stock l…
in Axon
twinturboz
Amazing battery life!
I been using the blade v8 pro as my daily squeeze for a week now and battery is simply amazing. 2 d…
in Blade V8 PRO
vulcan66
Doesn't sound good
Exclusive: China's ZTE to slash about 3,000 jobs - sources| Reuters
in Off Topic
Aerospaceman
UPDATE: Axon 7 A2017U Build 29 (MR3)
Over the next 24 to 72 hours, you can expect our 3rd software update (MR3) to the Axon 7 (A2017U). …
12...1718 in Axon
petershih
Weekly Roundup [January 20, 2017]
Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights: Hot Topics * *…
in Blog
techii
Monitor for my Phantom drone....
Went through two hours with technical  support....my mini downloaded the DJI Go app, and I was in c…
in Axon
polakpola
Things that i miss from my Axon 7
Hi every1, so here are a few things that i miss from my Axon 7, coming from an LG G4. * Wirele…
in Axon
orbeavhawk
Got my NEW A 7 today......
Like I had seen and read about....what a CLASS Act, the ZTE A7 Box and all the Accessories, thought…
in Axon
benkores
[NEWS] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 for ZTE Axon 7
I didn't expect this to happen before the Nougat release, but its here! All thanks goes to and fo…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
vanguy
Scary Really Scary
GSM Arena announced today that ZTE was looking for Nougat beta testers for the Axon 7  in GERMANY. …
in Axon
chickendig
So... any update on when the a7 will get Nougat?
They've toted this phone as daydream ready, but daydream requires Nougat so I'm assuming pretty soo…
12...910 in Axon
mdeze
Wireless charge station for Axon 7?
Is there such a thing in the market? A wireless charge station compatible with A2017?
in Axon
Answered
aerorunner
Cavs or Warriors
Well folks the series just got more interesting... who do you think will win the series now and whe…
in Off Topic
Poll
milky
Do I have a defective phone?
Hi let me introduce myself, my name is Abraham and im in school. It's my first time on here So I do…
in Axon
twinturboz
Newly discovered issue with no notifcation sounds.
OK i found my V8 Pro doing something odd, when i first got it all was good, but now im getting SMS …
in Blade V8 PRO
Question
jasonscarter
Official ZTE Axon 7 Case
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zteusa.com%2Faxon7-co-mold-protective-case" class="Popup W…
12 in Axon
snn5
After B09 --- Issues that Persist
1...I am experiencing an issue with the screen not coming on/going off during a call where the prox…
in ZMAX
snarks
The Mini Case Situation
So, has anyone found a decent case for the mini?  I'd like a case that might actually protect the p…
in Axon
zip
Disabling My Voice
Go to Settings -> Apps, then select the setting icon at the top right. Here I removed the per…
in Axon
producingyou
DayDream on sale ($50) for those interested
Sorry if this is off topic, but since Axon 7  should be DayDream compatible. Google Daydream …
in Axon
beenoskilld@gmail.com
Are you happy with the colour selection for the Axon 7?
I thought the announcement of only 2 colours seemed to be on the small side, compared to the Galaxi…
12 in Axon
Poll
jtma11024
Forbes article: Google to hold Manufacturers Accountable over Android Updates.
Google To Hold Manufacturers Accountable Over Android Updates, Says Report It ultimately comes …
in Axon
mjf042
Yellow/orange spot on left side top of screen
I just started seeing a small line that is yellow/orange on the top left side of my screen and it's…
in ZMAX
Question
ngk22
Getting my Axon 7 mini in few days
Hey Im getting my Axon 7 Mini on Tuesday. Us there anything I should know or be aware of?
in Axon
Answered
vulcan66
DAC Sound quality?
I have the Axon 7 and now the Blade V8.  The Axon 7 has a higher end DAC for sound and comparing th…
in Blade V8 PRO